Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

Ruben thinking:
"Shit. She is getting her boobs out. Stay strong Ruben. Must not look. Must not look!

Ok fine. A quick sideeye look cant hurt. Noone will notice:

Abnai21

He might stay against Dorka if she starts to campaign against herself, but for every viewer who hates those three there's a viewer who mutes their TV because they can't stand listening to Ruben.

SaraJa

He won't stay against anyone, let's be realistic.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe won't stay against anyone, let's be realistic.
lol you all argue with me about this stuff every year and I'm always right. I know how these shows work especially with the public vote. 

SaraJa

I cant wait to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login read that you said Ruben can win against Dorka  j 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI cant wait to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login read that you said Ruben can win against Dorka  j"
Haha. Never! That would be a disgrace. Nice guy, by all means. But he is so wrong for this format and he needs to go home.

mar430

ruben likes reni and dorka but than must he

nominate geri or dudu , not dorka thd:

Abnai21

Awkward talks with Ruben in the quiet room (also known as the ass room). Poor guy can't even put a sentence together.

SaraJa

Everything with him is awkward. When he just sits and does nothing, its awkward. 

Hoolio79

Lol. Classic Dorka. Ruben holds the power. Maybe give him a massage? No. Ruben has to give another massage loll:
At least let him massage your butt so he doesn't choose you.

Abnai21

Dorka is upset she didn't get nominated tonight, she tried to convince Ruben during the massage to nomniate her. Now she's complaining to Dudu in the bathroom that Ruben didn't seem to listen to her, but she can't handle 2 or 3 more weeks in the house.

SaraJa

Why? What is problem? Giada wants to leave, Kikidi, now Dorka?

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey did not show anything from camp depression. And the live showed Kiki sleeping the whole night. What happened at the camping that meant they had to censor the whole thing I wonder 🤔
I dont think they was purposely censoring anything tbh everynight they pick someone to focus on and leave the camera on them all night with no change its normally one of the couples though so this was a nice change for us who want to see the single guys more i am sure tonight it will focus on one of the couples again dw.

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy? What is problem? Giada wants to leave, Kikidi, now Dorka?
Everybody's bored.
Aside from that, she only wanted to experience the game, she doesn't care about winning it because her family is well off. She expected to go home in the first part of the game and only asked for time off at work until July, she has tickets for a music festival at a later date but still during the run of the show, she misses her dog and her parents and friends. Plus, she's weirdly fixated on the fact that she wasn't able to celebrate her birthday with friends outside and she thinks that if she goes home now, she can still throw a belated party.

SaraJa

Stupid reasons.
I'm rooting for Giada to win because of her child and the reason she would spend the money on.
Adis family is also well off, so.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEverybody's bored.
Not surprised they spent all their time sleeping all day.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Abnai21

Now she's talking with Dudu in bed. Additional reasons: she's tired, she wants to drive a car again, she misses her grandmother, she's frustrated that she can't have a phone, everyone sucks, she's wasting time here, she doesn't want to ruin Dudu's game by making it all about herself. She's tired of waiting around for the time to pass and napping all day long. If Ruben doesn't nominate her, she will give up, but she hasn't decided on the timing yet. If they get a letter that next week is millitary week, she will walk straight to the interview room and check out.

SaraJa

OMG  l2: She is immature. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login find new girl, she is not for you!

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNow she's talking with Dudu in bed. Additional reasons: she's tired, she wants to drive a car again, she misses her grandmother, she's frustrated that she can't have a phone, everyone sucks, she's wasting time here, she doesn't want to ruin Dudu's game by making it all about herself. She's tired of waiting around for the time to pass and napping all day long. If Ruben doesn't nominate her, she will give up, but she hasn't decided on the timing yet. If they get a letter that next week is millitary week, she will walk straight to the interview room and check out.
Why is she doing this to me! 😭

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOMG  l2:" She is immature. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login find new girl, she is not for you!
Yes.. this is disappointing.. but she is the hottest girl in the house. Not many left to watch if she leaves 😔