Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

Nomination time, leeets seee.  sexx

Abnai21

Every time Ruben opens his mouth, I wonder how did he pass the psychological evaluation test.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNomination time, leeets seee.  sexx"
Oh no! Save Dorka! 😭

Abnai21

Dzsigeri has the gold disc from a previous game so his vote counts double.

Dorka has the black disck so her vote is invalid.

Hoolio79

They did not show anything from camp depression. And the live showed Kiki sleeping the whole night. What happened at the camping that meant they had to censor the whole thing I wonder 🤔

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDzsigeri has the gold disc from a previous game so his vote counts double.

Dorka has the black disck so her vote is invalid.
Always Dzigeri has double. Last time he send Adi in duel -.-

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAlways Dzigeri has double. Last time he send Adi in duel -.-
That fucker better not vote for Dorka

SaraJa

I think he will vote for Giada. He is really into girls clothes  hmmmm "Str8 guy"  hmmmm

Hoolio79

FU Ruben you little rat! Dorka is like a mum to you!

Abnai21

Ruben voted Dorka because she's been saying all week that she misses her family and if it weren't for Dudu, she would have given up a long time ago.

Dzsigeri starts with saying that he won't vote for Dorka.

SaraJa

Nomination event  j

Ruben 3
Dorka 2
Dzigeri 1
Geri 1
Dudu 1
Giada 1

First nominee is Ruben

Hoolio79

Praise the Lord! Dorka is saved for the moment! 😭 Hope she stops this going home talking. Ruben can go home. The show would lose nothing.

SaraJa

Goood job Dzigeri  wha wha wha

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFU Ruben you little rat! Dorka is like a mum to you!
yes i dont understand this dorka nomination thd:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRuben voted Dorka because she's been saying all week that she misses her family and if it weren't for Dudu, she would have given up a long time ago.

Dzsigeri starts with saying that he won't vote for Dorka.
Thank you for providing some insight 🙂 do you how the second nominee is chosen? Will the people vote?

SaraJa

Whoever he chooses, he goes  j

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginany footage available yet of this new round?
surprised nobody's posted it yet? I've got the footage, if nobody else has it someone let me know and I'll post it.

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you for providing some insight 🙂 do you how the second nominee is chosen? Will the people vote?
Ruben chooses the second nominee. He can choose anyone but Ádi, because he won the last duel and has immunity this week. If Ruben ends up telling the others who he's going to choose before the official nomination, he will have to choose someone else.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginsurprised nobody's posted it yet? I've got the footage, if nobody else has it someone let me know and I'll post it.

Is it Dorka? I would be very grateful for anything Dorka  yess:

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhoever he chooses, he goes  j"
This is not true. If he chooses Dorka, Dudu, or Reni he stays. The public wants those three gone.