Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mar430

this zadruga thing was disgusting

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthis was really bad yes, and disgusting people thd:

the cleaning woman goes sometimes wild loll:

i dont konw how it looks in this season because
they dont show

mar430

this forum doing little errors

i want quote with 15 words and

did not accept

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  any good slips happening during the session??
They did another round just now 😂 

Any Dorka showers today? Asking for a friend of course. 

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey did another round just now 😂

the 2 are obsessed with sex

i post a dorka shower pic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthe 2 are obsessed with sex

i post a dorka shower pic
Thank you friend. They should show give us a shower cam. 

Hoolio79

Look how happy they are to get their beds back. Their favourite activity (naps) is restored 😁

mar430

they always will sleep, my god it has sure 

over 25 degrees outdoors and they always sleep loll:

mar430

the production must the housemates force that

they now not sleep

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthe production must the housemates force that

they now not sleep
Should have punishments. Chain them together like they did early on in the season. 

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmy god they fucking now at midday loll:"

this boy cant wait to evening
Yeah, they did it with five others in the room. Giada was right beside their bed while they were banging. It's got to be uncomfortable for Ruben to watch, if he likes Reni. He was in the bed at the far end of the room and could see it happening in front of him. We've seen him before, lying beside Reni and Geri, just staring at them, lol.

dadad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeah, they did it with five others in the room. Giada was right beside their bed while they were banging. It's got to be uncomfortable for Ruben to watch, if he likes Reni. He was in the bed at the far end of the room and could see it happening in front of him. We've seen him before, lying beside Reni and Geri, just staring at them, lol.
I think Ruben likes more Geri  yess:

Abnai21

Giada has just asked him who's more attractive, Geri or Ádi, and he went out of his way to say Geri even after Giada said that it was a joke, he doesn't have to answer.

SaraJa

Giada connected things. Good job girl 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhile some members keep talking out of their ass about this season and how shows run, I called the scenarios out from the beginning. Personally I don't care about the outcome of who wins. Production decides that, not the public.

Valen was the face of the show. You all know who were the faces of past seasons. Every show has their personalities. Cszeri walking was unexpected. Weird how production changed gears; Kikidi saved and it's Vera's nomination out of the blue. She goes. Suddenly it's Adi Vs Valen. Dorka moved on. Valen checks out and doesn't do shit. You guys realize there are producers who drive the show and housemates talk to them.

Instead of walking, perhaps Valen called production's bluff or called out the fuckery about how they eliminated Vera/ saved Kikidi. I wouldn't be surprised if he told producers he wasn't going to do shit and wanted them to "vote" him out instead of walking. What a shock that it was 20% support for Valen vs 70% for Adi. Not saying Valen was a saint, but there were other housemates who could have easily been nominated to duel before A&V dueled. (Better story plot right?) No one knows what goes on behind the scenes, every reality show has talent who make demands or doesn't agree with the productions tactics and they leave. Valen seems very happy out of the house, he got his fame and followers it looks like.

Something is up with this season. Cszeri walking changed a lot and it doesn't add up. Because they have a live feed, they're screwed and gotta figure out a way to sell it to viewers. Had this been episodes only, it would be a different edit. Suddenly Dudu and Dorka are a thing? It's clearly manufactured to keep them there.

Glad there are 4 weeks left so people are done with their bitching and whining.

Watching VV3 is more entertaining.

Do you have link for VV10? 

kaif91

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey did another round just now 😂

any footage available yet of this new round?

Hoolio79

Have anyone ever see them eat a vegetable? I only see chicken, bacon and cheese. 

SaraJa

From the Air Fryer  l2: Which is literally the simplest thing, there is no cooking involved. You put everything in and it's done in ten minutes

imtheojamess

The sex videos are really hot 🥵 

Hoolio79

Dorka dressed up in white, like a Greek goddess 😍 unfortunately, ten minutes later she got tired of wearing nice clothes and switched back to her lazy town attire. I wonder if they can get one more nap in before bedtime so we might get some good scenes tonight. 

Abnai21

It's nomination day. My bet is on Dorka and Ruben.