Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

It's not all about nudity (it is for us), but the average Hungarian viewer doesn't see it that way. The casting is wrong, everything is wrong from the beginning. There should be someone good, bad, sexy, quarrelsome, funny, smart, stupid... The participants are boring and nothing happens. All of that together made it ultra boring. You see it's boring and you bring in Ruben  wtf

SaraJa

Just compare Eden Hotel's last season. They were all sexy. The games were silly as this ones, but they made things happen and each episode was more fun than the last, just because of the participants. Nudity, intrigue, quarrels, drunkenness, plot twists.

Every single free moment is just like this -.- This is reality, not a spa.

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust compare Eden Hotel's last season. They were all sexy. The games were silly as this ones, but they made things happen and each episode was more fun than the last, just because of the participants. Nudity, intrigue, quarrels, drunkenness, plot twists.

Every single free moment is just like this -.- This is reality, not a spa.
Yeah true this season is getting really boring 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMissing Valen a lot  cryyyy"
I have to admit that I miss him too. He annoyed me and caused a reaction in me, so I found it interesting. This is dead.
CALL ME You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to cry on his shoulder. 

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's not all about nudity (it is for us), but the average Hungarian viewer doesn't see it that way. The casting is wrong, everything is wrong from the beginning. There should be someone good, bad, sexy, quarrelsome, funny, smart, stupid... The participants are boring and nothing happens. All of that together made it ultra boring. You see it's boring and you bring in Ruben  wtf"

From my understanding Ruben is the only one bringing drama right now. He confessed to liking Reni. 

The mistake was keeping Adi over Valen. Valen was going against the couples but like other shows the public holds the power to eliminate ruined it. 
Him leaving has made them all suck up to each other even more and think Dudu is popular lol 

mar430

the housemates are to lazy in the kitchen the sorts of salad from friday doing

in the freezer, im sure it goes all again in the garbage bucket thd:

im sure that the boys also at home doing nothing because his

mothers doing this

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFrom my understanding Ruben is the only one bringing drama right now. He confessed to liking Reni.

The mistake was keeping Adi over Valen. Valen was going against the couples but like other shows the public holds the power to eliminate ruined it.
Him leaving has made them all suck up to each other even more and think Dudu is popular lol
RENI?  l2: l2: l2: l2: l2: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  l2: l2: l2: l2:
Dzigeri and he are my best  l2: Gay is okey  tuu: But this is hilarious  j

I love Adi, but he is not for this project. He is too nice and therefore boring for this format. I said earlier that Valen is more necessary for the show, which is what I still think, as it is visible after all.

mar430

Valen, all days what he was in doing he doing nothing thd:

he thinks he is the king, it was sure that he be

nominated

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginValen, all days what he was in doing he doing nothing thd:"

he thinks he is the king, it was sure that he be

nominated
Valen was definitely not doing nothing. He was the driving force for drama since day one and his feud with Dorka/Dudu had the potential to get good. 

SaraJa

Which is the point. It's not about cleaning. They sleep, cook and do laundry  j That's why viewership is dying

mar430

he not helps in the kitchen, doing only for himself,

he not cleans the kitchen

SaraJa

The best example of how something can change if there is a will is this forum. There wasn't that much activity, but ,my besti You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  changed that with his activity and now the forum is more alive than ever. So they all need to be throw out and put in people from the Eden Hotel  nnn

mar430

this valo vilag is the ultimative chaos see alone the bedroom

in other big brothers in netherland or italy the housemates must every day

make his beds, and here nothing thd:

SaraJa

It all comes from home, look at the Zadruga reality show  :-X

There is more... But you can't force someone if they don't do the same at home. If they haven't learned. You don't need to tell someone to make the bed, isn't it normal to do it every morning? But some have not learned it.

Madfox27

Anyone have video of reni and geri last night??

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthis valo vilag is the ultimative chaos see alone the bedroom

in other big brothers in netherland or italy the housemates must every day

make his beds, and here nothing thd:"
They are all lazy they sleep all day.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI have to admit that I miss him too. He annoyed me and caused a reaction in me, so I found it interesting. This is dead.
CALL ME You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to cry on his shoulder.

While some members keep talking out of their ass about this season and how shows run, I called the scenarios out from the beginning. Personally I don't care about the outcome of who wins. Production decides that, not the public. 

Valen was the face of the show. You all know who were the faces of past seasons. Every show has their personalities. Cszeri walking was unexpected. Weird how production changed gears; Kikidi saved and it's Vera's nomination out of the blue. She goes. Suddenly it's Adi Vs Valen. Dorka moved on. Valen checks out and doesn't do shit. You guys realize there are producers who drive the show and housemates talk to them. 

Instead of walking, perhaps Valen called production's bluff or called out the fuckery about how they eliminated Vera/ saved Kikidi. I wouldn't be surprised if he told producers he wasn't going to do shit and wanted them to "vote" him out instead of walking. What a shock that it was 20% support for Valen vs 70% for Adi. Not saying Valen was a saint, but there were other housemates who could have easily been nominated to duel before A&V dueled. (Better story plot right?) No one knows what goes on behind the scenes, every reality show has talent who make demands or doesn't agree with the productions tactics and they leave. Valen seems very happy out of the house, he got his fame and followers it looks like.

Something is up with this season. Cszeri walking changed a lot and it doesn't add up. Because they have a live feed, they're screwed and gotta figure out a way to sell it to viewers. Had this been episodes only, it would be a different edit. Suddenly Dudu and Dorka are a thing? It's clearly manufactured to keep them there. 

Glad there are 4 weeks left so people are done with their bitching and whining. 

Watching VV3 is more entertaining. 

mar430

my god they fucking now at midday loll:

this boy cant wait to evening

luke1991uk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginmy god they fucking now at midday loll:"

this boy cant wait to evening
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  any good slips happening during the session??

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  any good slips happening during the session??
i dont watch, only one minute