Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madfox27

Reni and Geri:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Can someone upload this in HD

Danj

It looks like the videos from last night have already been posted in the videos thread (by several people) so unless somebody wants me to I won't bother making my own video edit, but I just wanted to thank the people in this thread who posted when something was happening, as this makes it much easier for cappers such as myself to find the action based on the forum timestamp when you posted.

luke1991uk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginReni and Geri:

Can someone upload this in HD
What I don't get about this bit is that there was condoms around them, yet during the slip you can see that he has no condom on his cock. Is it possible that they are actually just pretending? I might be totally wrong here. I don't think there has been any cover slips where we could see actual penetration from them. 

Jeferson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu and Dorka 22.06 sexx"

alguien que los pueda descargar por mediafire que descarga sin pausar  tuu:

catfishaaron

Reni made Geri sleep in a bed by himself and she slept in the bed with Ruben. I'm not sure what happened after they had sex last night 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTerrible party. Great ending! 😁 Finally Dudu were allowed to get stuck in.
I'm sorry about Adi 😔

There is no more hope. I'm giving up.

KittyGalore

There is no more hope. I'm giving up.

If he starts an onlyfans that's the only hope.

SaraJa

He is not that type of person  sadd:

Antonino16

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginalguien que los pueda descargar por mediafire que descarga sin pausar tuu:"
Alguien podría descargar esto a Gofile?

mar430

they preparing camping valo vilag loll:

Hoolio79

what is camping vilage? do they have to live out in the yard?

Hoolio79

The white collar party challenge?  loll:

Hoolio79

come on Dudu. Take her bikini off. This is a nudist camp.

Albig

Clearly the sexual drives of Geri and Dudu are very different.  yess:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginClearly the sexual drives of Geri and Dudu are very different.  yess:"

Yes. Geri was all in to the nudist vibe there for a second. He tries his best. I think this is a bad task by the production. Only keeping them out there will make them miserable and depressed. They are depending on at least 3 naps a day in their beds, and now they have no beds. They will lay around all night, constantly getting more depressed. They should close the toilet and send in the outdoor toilet from BB Sweden 2021. That would at least give us some comedy.

mar430

what a toilet was this BB Sweden?

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes. Geri was all in to the nudist vibe there for a second. He tries his best. I think this is a bad task by the production. Only keeping them out there will make them miserable and depressed. They are depending on at least 3 naps a day in their beds, and now they have no beds. They will lay around all night, constantly getting more depressed. They should close the toilet and send in the outdoor toilet from BB Sweden 2021. That would at least give us some comedy.

Yes. And outdoors showers.  nnn

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhat a toilet was this BB Sweden?

Yes in 2021 they had this outdoor toilet with no walls or anything 😂 it was during Farm week. And the weather was quite cold at this time in Sweden so it got really funny.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes. And outdoors showers.  nnn"

Ah. I see you are a lady of culture 😎

SaraJa

Of course, how else to survive in this cruel world.