Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

I suspect the feed isn't fully live amazing how they can always cut the sex with Geri and Reni before the finale. After switching from them a few minutes later Geri was in the LR in a towel.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think Ruben have someone in production. WHAT IS THIS FRAME?
yes what the actual f are they doing. He is just laying there wondering what to do with his life. why are they filming him for 20 min!

SaraJa

Its creapy  re: Bad production  bashhh:

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI suspect the feed isn't fully live amazing how they can always cut the sex with Geri and Reni before the finale. After switching from them a few minutes later Geri was in the LR in a towel.
They showed more than I thought they might, nearly the whole session. When they cut back to the kitchen, it was only a few minutes before Geri came out of the room and into the kitchen.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login SEX, how lucky you are  jaww:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login SEX, how lucky you are  jaww:"
What? Is it dorka? Alarm! 😲 
I was so annoyed by the endless filming of Ruben so I took a break! Need to get back in. 

SaraJa

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, BIG ALARM,  hurry!!!  sexx sexx sexx sexx

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, BIG ALARM,  hurry!!!  sexx" sexx" sexx" sexx"
Thank you for heads up! On my way! 

Orb

I think that was the first time they had P in V sex.

SaraJa

It was the first time, for sure  j They are sweet

SaraJa

- Geri and Reni had sex
- Dudu and Dorka had sex
- Giada masturbating
- Ruben masturbates in his head
- Dzigeri wandering around the house with a crown
- Adi:

Life is not fair  cryyyy

catfishaaron

Anyone know why Reni has been crying since after her and Geri had sex? She seems to be avoiding him too. 

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login round 2  l2:  wha

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone know why Reni has been crying since after her and Geri had sex? She seems to be avoiding him too.
yes reni crying and ruben sit with her

SaraJa

mar430

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyes reni crying and ruben sit with her
Honestly if Ruben was there from the beginning Reni would be with him and not Geri. They get along well. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHonestly if Ruben was there from the beginning Reni would be with him and not Geri. They get along well.
I don't think so. That guy is a walking friendzone. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login round 2  l2:"  wha"
Terrible party. Great ending! 😁 Finally Dudu were allowed to get stuck in. 
I'm sorry about Adi 😔

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think that was the first time they had P in V sex.
Yes I also think so. Now they can open up more and we could see more sex of them bj