Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

Thank you for the video Kitty! :D

catfishaaron

Don't get your hopes up for the party. The annoying feed guy is back who would rather show Kiki napping than a house full of awake people. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDon't get your hopes up for the party. The annoying feed guy is back who would rather show Kiki napping than a house full of awake people.
Yeah I noticed. Everyone probably showered after the workout, but none was shown. I hope it means he worked the day shift, and that someone more cultural will cover the party. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mar430

what they do now?? nomination?

utopia101

I've gave up watching the live since i dont care for straight sex really and they never show any of the men on there own during the night and any showers will be posted here anyways. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI've gave up watching the live since i dont care for straight sex really and they never show any of the men on there own during the night and any showers will be posted here anyways.
The party tonight could be fun? That is my favourite about these lives. To be able to watch the whole party and not just some censored "trailer" made by the production for the episodes. And this party is special since we are expecting Adi to go full nude. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd this party is special since we are expecting Adi to go full nude. 
Did he say he would?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe party tonight could be fun? That is my favourite about these lives. To be able to watch the whole party and not just some censored "trailer" made by the production for the episodes. And this party is special since we are expecting Adi to go full nude.
It's funny because they not even show it in the episode, lol  nnn Just censor it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login said in the case of Adi's nudity and censorship again, he would go and beat up that producer for me. I can't, I'm a lady  

SaraJa

Sooo sweeet, we also have this in my country after High School we call it "Tablon"  loll:

catfishaaron

Kiki is the only one playing the actually game part of this show.  loll:
He is gathering everyone to go after the couples. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid he say he would?
Sorry, no. Its just mine and Saras prediction that tonight is the night. Naked party with Dorka and Adi nnn

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login wrong one in the shift for party  cryyyy Censoring Geri shower   cryyyy

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login wrong one in the shift for party  cryyyy" Censoring Geri shower  cryyyy"
Nooo. Not today! Someone get him out of the editor room! cryyyy

SaraJa

I think prom queen and king will be Geri and Reni :)

Hoolio79

I support that election.

Why is the princess wearing all these ribbons? Is it because she is the best student together with Adi? I saw he also had some.

SaraJa

They had a game earlier in the day. Some colors are positive, some negative.

mar430

what they playing with the bends

in different colours?

SaraJa

Something about relationships. Loyal, jealous, every color represents some characteristic. But I didn't really see off.
Is prom night over?  hmmm

Hoolio79

Dorka looked so nice in her dress. But she always runs off to change to normal clothes as soon as she can cryyyy