Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

They should be let to sleep, not to die at 50 degrees. They won't be ready to party tonight.

Abnai21

I read on Reddit that sometimes last week the guys pulled off Ádi's underwear and the camera cut away immediately but supposedly you could see something. Does anyone have a recording of that?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey should be let to sleep, not to die at 50 degrees. They won't be ready to party tonight.

We have a yellow warning for heatwave and high UV... It's irresponsible to let them work out outside.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI read on Reddit that sometimes last week the guys pulled off Ádi's underwear and the camera cut away immediately but supposedly you could see something. Does anyone have a recording of that?

We have a yellow warning for heatwave and high UV... It's irresponsible to let them work out outside.
What day was it and time?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

KittyGalore

I have recordings saved back to the 11th.

SaraJa

Truth. Last week, Geri took off his underwear , but the moment he took it off, they changed the frame. Nothing was visible, only that moment. Later, Dzigeri teased him that it was time to shave down there  cryyyy

I HATE THAT SHIFT, they should be fired.

Abnai21

That's all the info I have, sadly.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTruth. Last week, Geri took off his underwear , but the moment he took it off, they changed the frame. Nothing was visible, only that moment. Later, Dzigeri teased him that it was time to shave down there  cryyyy"

When was it though what day and what time i can take a look again?

SaraJa

14.06. about 23:47
I made a gif with that, but they change the frame idiots  j

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginabout 23:47
What timezone are you in just to know as you might be different to mine.

SaraJa

Central European Summer Time – CEST
You are -1h to me i see on forum time  l2:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey should be let to sleep, not to die at 50 degrees. They won't be ready to party tonight.
Yes. We have seen that they need at least two long naps every day, in addition to sleeping at night. If they don't get a nap soon the party will be terrible. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI have recordings saved back to the 11th.
Do you have Dorka topless this morning? 🥹

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes. We have seen that they need at least two long naps every day, in addition to sleeping at night. If they don't get a nap soon the party will be terrible.
True  sadd: They are like old people  sadd: I think they are now preparing for the graduation ceremony.

How could I skip that topless this morning? I've been paying attention to her because of you, but I missed it. I'm so sorry now  cryyyy

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you have Dorka topless this morning? 🥹
What time was it?

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat time was it?
Not sure 😔 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login might know. He posted a picture in the girls thread. Most likely it was just after they woke up this morning. So like 8 or 9?

SaraJa

Dorka:

4 - Hungarian
4 - Math
4 - History
3 - Sport
4 - Germany
4 - Music

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTruth. Last week, Geri took off his underwear , but the moment he took it off, they changed the frame. Nothing was visible, only that moment. Later, Dzigeri teased him that it was time to shave down there  cryyyy"

Is this it.

SaraJa

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes  sadd:" cryyyy" sadd:" j"
Not sure why someone is saying more was shown maybe on the episode will check.

SaraJa

Next day they talked about it, Adi said that he could not resist and that it was dark, so he hopes that nothing was seen.