Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot sure  sadd:" Dorka and Adi have the best ratings so far  j"
Oh. Good. I hope it's something positive for them. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOh. Good. I hope it's something positive for them.
They must walk around naked for a day. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey must walk around naked for a day.
Omg. Yes. Perfect prize for those two! 😂

Abnai21

For every person who's average of all classes are below 3.5 (out of 5) they lose some money and they win some if they are above 4.5. I don't know wether the best student wins something extra or not.

They have exams and a graduation party tomorrow.

Btw, we have high school final exams this week in Hungary, hence the timing.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOmg. Yes. Perfect prize for those two! 😂
Imagine that  l2: Adi would probably give his award to Geri  l2:

mar430

giada my god what can did girl eat

now pancake with cheese and bacon  loll:

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey have exams and a graduation party tomorrow.

Mmmm, i cant wait. The great thing about Adi is that he gets drunk quickly. Two glasses of anything and he's immediately red and tipsy.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFor every person who's average of all classes are below 3.5 (out of 5) they lose some money and they win some if they are above 4.5. I don't know wether the best student wins something extra or not.

They have exams and a graduation party tomorrow.

Btw, we have high school final exams this week in Hungary, hence the timing.
Great. Finally a party. I hope they get alot of alcohol this time. Dorka needs alot. She never gets drunk enough to go skinny dipping 😔

Hoolio79

It's painting class! Act painting I hope?

SaraJa

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBoring  shfan"  bashhh:" j" ce:"
Yes... It was children's painting class unfortunately. 

SaraJa

Becomes boring and boring, instead of the opposite.

SaraJa

Why are they censoring Dzigeri?  hmmm

Toritos1234

Pueden subir los últimos archivos a mega? Por favor

Hoolio79

The Gates of Dork remain closed. And Dudu is once again forced to make due with his nightly hj. 

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe Gates of Dork remain closed. And Dudu is once again forced to make do with his nightly hj.
She'll have sex when she's on the block for elimination like she did with Valen 

SaraJa

Today we are gonna see Adi full naked!  j

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginToday we are gonna see Adi full naked!  j"
Dorka too! I expect it! 😁 

Anyone have a vid of the dorka boob this morning? The picture that was posted. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginToday we are gonna see Adi full naked!  j"
Are you getting some special drinks for the main event? I'm gonna go to the shop and get some extra nice beer. Probably the fruity ones. Don't tell the boys. They will make fun of me. 

SaraJa

Yeees, prosecco  hmmmm we have to be ready for a special event  wha