News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginno label at all which i found surprising as well (maybe the person who is broadcasting it cut out the bottom parts of the episode)

Do they just blur sex only in 16 material for Hungarian programs, but allow casual nudity under the 16?

Like Mario's sex stuff/semis were under 18+. I think they blurred Rico's tugging under 18+ anyway?

No hardcore sex happened last year, but allowed Lamin's slips in the 18+ episode.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo they just blur sex only in 16 material for Hungarian programs, but allow casual nudity under the 16?

Like Mario's sex stuff/semis were under 18+. I think they blurred Rico's tugging under 18+ anyway?

No hardcore sex happened last year, but allowed Lamin's slips in the 18+ episode.
no idea about the hungarian laws in that regard, but they havent shown real nudity in the 16 yo vids for a long time, no? so maybe thats a budget cost thing as well 
 they also showed the kiss between kikidi and a girl which i mentioned but it was more of a fun one during the party

felix95

now very clear geri nudity in the evening uncensored

spapaars

felix95

i recorded the second part where geri was nude in the bedroom but without audio am i alllowed to post it?

spapaars

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini recorded the second part where geri was nude in the bedroom but without audio am i alllowed to post it?

Hold off for a bit I think Kitty will make the nude threads. The bedroom nude wasn't shown in the live stream. Glad they are broadcasting frontals. This will calm people down now. 

Wow, new girl! This will change things up. 

Reni is my #1 and now this new girl is the second best looking. Gina is third.  

lfdz7078

How many more people are left to enter?
GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow many more people are left to enter?

I think this is it for a few weeks. They'll bring in others down the line to shake things up.

There should be a first vote for the duel on Sunday right?

Noemi is the new girl's name.

spapaars

Pereda

She really looks tired. Her eyes are getting red. She must have not slept well. Keeps yawning. lol 

Kikidi very happy and animated. 

rigby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think this is it for a few weeks. They'll bring in others down the line to shake things up.

There should be a first vote for the duel on Sunday right?

Noemi is the new girl's name.

Their cast are usually 12 housemates and are half boys half girls so that would mean two more boys should enter in the next few days. 

Pereda

Reni's cam past is encouraging for her to have sex on the show. Let's hope they broadcast on the main show or at least slips on the 24 hr cam.

Nudes from the main show can be posted. I created threads in the nudity section. Only Geri was shown today. 

This might be a great season under this new format.

fingers crossed:

Pereda

QuoteAfter VV Valen's suspicious comments, VV Dorka wanted to clarify what was between the two of them, so she and the guy retreated to the rest room to pour clean water into the glass.

From the moment VV Valen moved in, he had a crush on VV Dorka, he even You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . The guy hasn't stopped trying since then, he's doing everything he can to conquer his chosen one. Seeing this, VV Dorka felt that it was time for them to talk and went to the rest room with VV Valen to find out what she really wanted from him.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginno idea about the hungarian laws in that regard, but they havent shown real nudity in the 16 yo vids for a long time, no? so maybe thats a budget cost thing as well
 they also showed the kiss between kikidi and a girl which i mentioned but it was more of a fun one during the party
When was the kiss i was trying to look for it but can't find it.

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhen was the kiss i was trying to look for it but can't find it.
they were dancing during the white party but it was really quick, ill look again later

Pereda

Everyone talking. People having side convos. 

Noami eating a weinie. She looks tired as well.

Borgi looks like a lizard to me. She has a great body, but the face.

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is for broadcasted nudity from the main VV12 show.

Please don't post slips from the live stream yet.

Episode 1

Geri Shower

Geri Bedroom Nude

Awesome. Thanks so much!

felix95

thats the scene i was talking about, i havent found a good replay yet but you dont actually see if they did kiss on the mouth and im no longer sure whether it was kikidi or geri, but it was only out of fun nothing more

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginthats the scene i was talking about, i havent found a good replay yet but you dont actually see if they did kiss on the mouth and im no longer sure whether it was kikidi or geri, but it was only out of fun nothing more
I think that was Geri and Gina i remember it.