Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mar430

from that rose wine they  will be not drunk wha

SaraJa

They have questions from production. I think it would be something if they came up with themselves.

Albig

Geri and Reni 19.06.  sexx"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Do you have no sound in live broadcasts?

SaraJa

Here is with sound.

Antonino16

Dudu y Dorka han follado alguna vez??

Hoolio79

My god. Dorkas lap dance was so bad. I expected more from the princess.

nomennestio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHaha, Geri has just said that the others should dare him and Reni to have sex on the kitchen table in front of them.
I support this idea 100%
And the production should broadcast it...  sexx

Jeferson

por que parte se puede ver los envivo de este reality algun enlace  ??

KittyGalore

KittyGalore

Hoolio79

I think Dudu is getting a bj right now. But they keep switching the cam to the kid!

Its way past your bedtime Ruben! Stop ruining!

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think Dudu is getting a bj" right now. But they keep switching the cam to the kid!

It's way past your bedtime Ruben! Stop ruining!
If they wanted to show it they would show it. I think there was a shift change and the person has been avoiding nudity as well. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf they wanted to show it they would show it. I think there was a shift change and the person has been avoiding nudity as well.
Should be fired for his insolence

catfishaaron

Anyone know why Kiki gets the private room to himself and not one of the couples? 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone know why Kiki gets the private room to himself and not one of the couples?
Not sure but if he is jerking off in there production isn't showing it.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot sure but if he is jerking off in there production isn't showing it.
Production is sabotaging the couples. Especially on Reddit they think the live is on them too much while we never see the others and it's boring. I'm all for sex but how many times are they going to show Geri and Reni? Then feeds stay on Dorka and Dudu every night. 

Hoolio79

This is a good sex Ed class. Much better than school week. Geri and Reni are presenting hardrock fucking, while Dudu and Dorka are making love.

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHonestly I think he has a crush on Reni...or Geri. But they are smart and using him so he doesn't vote or pull one of them.

Dorka and Reni are in severe danger of going home next. The public has never like Reni and Dorka lost popularity getting with Dudu.
Oh my God, but I like this history jejejejejejejeje

Madfox27

Geri and reni just had sex while dudu is fingering dorka sexx

Treyu90

Dorka was topless in the morning but as soon as she had a slip the camera changed inmediately. Compared to Reni a couple minutes earlier, they showed her changing, slips and all. Its weird how they seem to protect Dorka a bit more than the others.