Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abnai21

Today's nomination is the first one this season where we don't know exactly who they're going to nominate.

But I'm pretty sure there are only four candidates: Giada, Dorka, Dudu and Dzsigeri. It will be a big surprise if they nominate anyone else.

SaraJa

It actually makes the nominations more interesting.
I think Kikidi, Ruben and Dzigeri are threatened.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt actually makes the nominations more interesting.
I think Kikidi, Ruben and Dzigeri are threatened.

I hope you are right. I have no problem with these guys leaving. 

Do they always have these boring games in vv? Why not something fun like the balloon challenge. Hungary is playing. They should let them watch that instead of this boring game. 

SaraJa

I think Dorka is safe for now. I don't see the point in these stupid games. I don't know who comes up with this.
What's next? Ludo?

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini thought geris german was the best, he plays for an austrian football team after all
What team does he play for?

Hoolio79

Going back to the championship. Let me know if Dorka gets naked 😂

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginl2:" l2:" l2:" l2:" l2:" poor little one  sadd:"

Isn't this messed up?  j"
He always just stares at everyone like he is staring into their souls.  loll:

SaraJa

Yeeees, so creepy  l2:
This week is no eviction?  hmmm

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYeeees, so creepy  l2:"
This week is no eviction?  hmmm"
Its not?  hmmm what about a party? Any alcohol in the house? 

SaraJa

There is no party tonight, either. Booooring.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere is no party tonight, either. Booooring.
Omg. Whats going on.. nothing happens anymore. 

Hoolio79

I have a theory. Since BB Germany is over, maybe they hired the BB Germany production crew? They should be really cheap, since they are masters of making a BB show boring. The last few days of boredom and silly childrens games have the same feel. That would also explain why we get almost no Dorka showers 🧐

SaraJa

A possible option. They have some ideas left, so let's give it to the Hungarians. This is really getting cringe.

mar430

haha geri fucks reni in turbo tempo loll:

probably he has a challenge wha

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhaha geri fucks reni in turbo tempo loll:"

probably he has a challenge wha"
yeah and then they cut it after only like 3 minutes ce:

Abnai21

It's been low budget from the start because it's for streaming mainly, the TV episodes are run on Cool, which is a downgrade from previous seasons which were run on RTL II. Starting this week, the TV episodes were moved an hour later so they begin after the Euro matches have ended for that day. They also don't make BeleValó Világ this year, where most of the shower scenes and nudity were shown.

That being said, they will play spin the bottle now (the Hungarian version, which is more like a truth or dare, not kissing).

Hoolio79

The poor guy. He's a walking meme.

Abnai21

Haha, Geri has just said that the others should dare him and Reni to have sex on the kitchen table in front of them.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHaha, Geri has just said that the others should dare him and Reni to have sex on the kitchen table in front of them.
The legend. At least someone is trying to save the season. I vote for challenging Dorka to Skinny dipping :D

SaraJa

Adi doesnt even playing  bashhh: