Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, with Dudu  sexx" bj"
They are sleeping 😭 massage was nice though 

luke1991uk

Yes, with Dudu  sexx" bj"
Ooo has anyone managed to capture this??

si987

How long has the show got left?

si987

Will any new go in now?

Danj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOoo has anyone managed to capture this??
If someone can tell me the time when it happened I should have it. Assuming it was on the live stream that is

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf someone can tell me the time when it happened I should have it. Assuming it was on the live stream that is

There was only a massage no sex not sure why everyone thinks sex happened. The massage happened around 11pm last night your timezone.

KittyGalore

Dudu name is up on the big screen

SaraJa

Adi, Kikidi and Dzigeri got extra award on german class.
My Adi is the best student

felix95

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAdi, Kikidi and Dzigeri got extra award on german class.
My Adi is the best student

i thought geris german was the best, he plays for an austrian football team after all

Hoolio79

Watching them do homework all day is boring. There better be an epic party tonight.

SaraJa

He is not competing because he knows German. He got an A today but didn't get the prize.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWatching them do homework all day is boring. There better be an epic party tonight.
Tonight is nomination event. LET SHITY RUBEN OUT!

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow long has the show got left?
A little over a month.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTonight is nomination event. LET SHITY RUBEN OUT!

Ruben is loved in and out of the house. He's not going anywhere anytime soon. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTonight is nomination event. LET SHITY RUBEN OUT!

I agree. Cosy guy but he brings nothing in terms of culture. But most importantly. Dorka and Reni must survive! 

SaraJa

Literally, the guy has no point at all. Except he was running to Lord Valen like puppy and now he's running to shower with Adi and crawled into his and Giada's bed.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLiterally, the guy has no point at all. Except he was running to Lord Valen like puppy and now he's running to shower with Adi and crawled into his and Giada's bed.
And he is giving free massages to everyone and never gets one back lol 😂 

SaraJa

l2: l2: l2: l2: l2: poor little one  sadd:

Isn't this messed up?  j 

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLiterally, the guy has no point at all. Except he was running to Lord Valen like puppy and now he's running to shower with Adi and crawled into his and Giada's bed.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginl2:" l2:" l2:" l2:" l2:" poor little one  sadd:"

Isn't this messed up?  j"
Honestly I think he has a crush on Reni...or Geri. But they are smart and using him so he doesn't vote or pull one of them. 

Dorka and Reni are in severe danger of going home next. The public has never like Reni and Dorka lost popularity getting with Dudu. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHonestly I think he has a crush on Reni...or Geri. But they are smart and using him so he doesn't vote or pull one of them.

Dorka and Reni are in severe danger of going home next. The public has never like Reni and Dorka lost popularity getting with Dudu.
Oh no! Save Dorka! 😭