Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCall RTL and make them set a task like that
I think this is the reddit page for VV12 and i think productions view it
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaraJa

Just kidding, they certainly won't introduce those tasks l2: Orban would send them back to Luxembourg  l2:

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBut I don't understand why they don't show it. Who cares, we've seen all of them before.
I hope they will show something. Its summer, get them naked production! IT'S SUMMER, NO SCHOOL  bashhh:" Give them the nudist beach task  loll:"

Would love a nude beach task.  But production would probably film it from the waist up lol

Hoolio79

At least, I must request that the censorship intern is fired from the night shift. We cannot have censorship now when Dudu and Dorka wants to go full Indiana Jones, if you catch my meaning. No censorship tonight please.

SaraJa

She is not shy at all. 

But Lord Valen was more handsome than Dudu  sadd:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe is not shy at all.

But Lord Valen was more handsome than Dudu  sadd:"
Yes she is shy. Never gets naked  cryyyy 
But I have not given up hope. There is still time. 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes she is shy. Never gets naked  cryyyy"
But I have not given up hope. There is still time.
She just slept nude and flashed the camera during the night. Im guessing she will not stay shy for long.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe just slept nude and flashed the camera during the night. Im guessing she will not stay shy for long.
I am not so sure. My trained eyes tells me she is wearing white panties in those videos 🧐

SaraJa

You saw her, but not naked in one piece. She already showed tits and pussy and butt. Not shy! Just wants OF subbers

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou saw her, but not naked in one piece. She already showed tits and pussy and butt. Not shy! Just wants OF subbers
When was this? I saw the vids from last night. Looks like panties to me. The white ones blend in with the grey tones of the nightcam. 

SaraJa

I am not talking about last night. She had been taking off her clothes for the past few weeks, piece by piece.

carrotguy

I'm missing Valen's contribution to the house already

Hoolio79

So close!

Random words because 5 words minimum

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think this is the reddit page for VV12 and i think productions view it
On this link, I can see this VV12?

Please I want to see.

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginShe is not shy at all.

But Lord Valen was more handsome than Dudu  sadd:"
I love this couple, thanks for all

kaif91

Apparently the blowjob video from 06/16 1am b/w Geri and Reni didn't just conclude at blowjob but it was an entire sex as per the summary episode 06/17. just trying my luck, was there ever a live footage of that?

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginApparently the blowjob video from 06/16 1am b/w Geri and Reni didn't just conclude at blowjob but it was an entire sex as per the summary episode 06/17. just trying my luck, was there ever a live footage of that?
Sadly they censor maximum things m3: thd:

Jeferson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu está tocando a dorka en este momento sexx"

alguien pudo grabar ese momento  bashh: que dia fue  mmm  ???

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginalguien pudo grabar ese momento  bashh: que dia fue  mmm  ???"
It is in the video section you can check it out..

Madfox27

I really want to see dudu and dorka having sex. But dorka is too much camera conscious hmmm