Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

He broke it. Giada is not happy at all.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe broke it. Giada is not happy at all.

Why is she not happy? I thought her and Adi were close?

SaraJa

I don't know, but she didn't even congratulate him. She sits and cries.

Pereda

Looks like Valen served his purpose and checked out, so he got kicked off. 

My thought is Gaida is going to win it. But I don't really care honestly. lol

Valen looks a lot like Gaida's ex. They could almost be brothers. So maybe that's why she really got close to him. 

Or let production come up with a challenge to have Valen return. A redemption week. loll:

Regardless, Valen will get offers for sex work. Dudu is also set and done it before, so expect one of them to jump on the bandwagon. 

Hoolio79

Oh god no.. like paradise hotel where the evil one always returns after eviction. 

Back to stream. Think the producers have gone to bed as they have activated find a safe bed with someone sleeping in it. Good night. 

Albig

What a shame that Valen is out of reality.  cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy

eddy_zeg

Seems this week is school week

SaraJa

They already had a school in season 10  j I hope they will be questioned in English again, that was epic  l2:

mar430

haha ich heiße ursula lieselotte schweinsburger wha loll:

Hoolio79

I approve of school girl Dorka

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWow. He crushed it! Such a win.
No Adi did not crush it. These results are due to the hatred of Valen who said lots of things against women. They nicknamed him Andrew Tate. 
Adi will not survive another duel as he is boring. 

Hoolio79

Did a night shift last night. There was so much censorship. First they film Adi sleeping for a long time. Then they suddenly film the empty living room for a long time. Who knows what funny business went on in the bedroom at this time. Naked Geri walked by so he was up to something, and later Dorka had a shower, which was censored ofcourse. I hope it was just the intern working and that this is not their new routine now that Princess Dorka is finally starting to loosen up.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo Adi did not crush it. These results are due to the hatred of Valen who said lots of things against women. They nicknamed him Andrew Tate.
wow. he did? sorry did not know that. I don't understand the language so I'm just making up my own stories. Never liked him though. I called him the tyrant.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo Adi did not crush it. These results are due to the hatred of Valen who said lots of things against women. They nicknamed him Andrew Tate.
He is crush it  smilee: He has the strongest fan base. He will easily win in the end.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe is crush it  smilee:" He has the strongest fan base. He will easily win in the end.
Not sure I can support a winner who does not get naked :D

SaraJa

It's not over yet, we're waiting for the next party. He's funny when he gets drunk, but it just depends on who's working the camera shift. Two evenings ago, Geri and Dzigeri took off his underwear, but of course that was not shown, they quickly put the cameras away.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's not over yet, we're waiting for the next party. He's funny when he gets drunk, but it just depends on who's working the camera shift. Two evenings ago, Geri and Dzigeri took off his underwear, but of course that was not shown, they quickly put the cameras away.
Oh... Some of these camera people ruin so much.. like who knows what went on last night since everything had to censored. I hope we get a good camera operator and lots of vodka for the next party so Dorka and Adi goes skinny dipping. 

SaraJa

But I don't understand why they don't show it. Who cares, we've seen all of them before. 
I hope they will show something. Its summer, get them naked production! IT'S SUMMER, NO SCHOOL  bashhh: Give them the nudist beach task  loll:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBut I don't understand why they don't show it. Who cares, we've seen all of them before.
I hope they will show something. Its summer, get them naked production! IT'S SUMMER, NO SCHOOL  bashhh:" Give them the nudist beach task  loll:"
Exactly! Nudist task. Clothing line. Body painting. Sexy show behind curtain like they did some other year. So many possibilities. Having them all stuck doing tests is no fun. At least I hope it will lead to a great graduation party. Always some nudity at those in my country. 

SaraJa

We desperately need that. Adi will never open OF, this is the only chance. GET HIM NAKED.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Call RTL and make them set a task like that