Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

Big nothing  j And I don't understand what they are doing at all  j

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBig nothing  j" And I don't understand what they are doing at all  j"
Me neither. Think I'm gonna head to bed. j

SaraJa

Idiots, instead of throwing a possibly last party for Adi and his potential nudity, they throw a picnic  wtf

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIdiots, instead of throwing a possibly last party for Adi and his potential nudity, they throw a picnic  wtf"
A disaster is what it is.. I was so expecting a party. A really drunk one is what we need after several boring days. Maybe they make it up to us tomorrow and bring the vodka. 

duckitplz1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginA disaster is what it is.. I was so expecting a party. A really drunk one is what we need after several boring days. Maybe they make it up to us tomorrow and bring the vodka.
Exactly. Hoping for something saucy 🍆🍆

Hoolio79

Got a quick Dorka shower today 😁 as usual they cut the cam when it was getting interesting, but it's better than nothing. 

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIdiots, instead of throwing a possibly last party for Adi and his potential nudity, they throw a picnic  wtf"
I think maybe one of the interns was working alone last night. Didn't want to risk a party, and when everyone was awake in the bedroom, Dorka getting a massage and stuff, they decide to film Kiki sleeping in the ass room. For a really long time. Because watching a guy sleeping is very good entertainment. 

Mrxx

I'm sorry but this year apart from nudity it is clearly censored many times but the season in general is too boring for me.

SaraJa

Who creates these tasks? They become cringe

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who creates these tasks? They become crin
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Who creates these tasks? They become cringe lol
They are so boring too 😁 they mostly just hang around or sleep. Then 10min of a strange children's game. 

SaraJa

Yes, It's getting too boring  hmm:

Hoolio79

Adi won the strange game. Does it mean some extra points in the eviction or something? I don't understand the meaning of the games. 

SaraJa

No, there is no extra points  sadd: It's just a game for the audience to decide who deserves to stay. Valen played a game with the host today, very suspicious.

SaraJa

AGain boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring game  pu:

Hoolio79

why are they once again filming the sleeping Kiki? Everyone else is awake. This has become their new goto censor camera.

SaraJa

This producer should be fired.

Madfox27

Dudu fingering dorka right now🔥

Hoolio79

Nice. But when will they seal the deal for real? 🧐

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu fingering dorka right now🔥
Was it explicit or all undercover? The camera focused on it?

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWas it explicit or all undercover? The camera focused on it?
It was all undercover sadly. And yes the camera focused on them although I think geri and reni were probably fucking in the background.