Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

I also think that he kicked himself out. There will be more going on with Valen and he is more necessary to the reality show than Adi. Especially since he was getting closer and talking to Dorka today.

Sorry Adi, but you are stupid. He could win in final. But now they want interesting houseguests.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginare they done adding more people? was hoping for some more girls

It was 15 last year and we're at 15 now. I think that's it. Of course they could surprise the show, but it becomes unfair having late entries in the middle end of the season. The show runs about 15 weeks so, looks like this is the cast. They had more girl options available but the "public" voted more guys in.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI also think that he kicked himself out. There will be more going on with Valen and he is more necessary to the reality show than Adi. Especially since he was getting closer and talking to Dorka today.

Sorry Adi, but you are stupid. He could win in final. But now they want interesting houseguests.

Ruben would have been an easy win to keep the Gaia friendship going. He could also know he will lose and wants to go home early. 

I have a feeling the housemates are aware who production favors and may just cut their loses short and leave early to not be trapped in the house only to lose. 

They will nominate Reni or Geri next. To work up that drama. Those two will probably go for Dserzgi or more likely, Ruben and knock him out.

SaraJa

They always bring in new participants in the first month, not later. So I also think it's over for this season.

Yes, next one will choose Ruben and stay. Ruben VS anywho is victory for anywho. Valen has been a favorite since the beginning, but Dzigeri is also quite favored. Maybe Adi was really bored, but he had a chance to win. Valen will not be the winner in the end, but he is interesting for reality show.

I think Geri will win.

KittyGalore

Geri and Reni went to the ass room a while ago most likely to fuck as they turned off the lights and got into bed and Geri was undressing. ce:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rigby

Yeah idk what y'all are on Adi is def staying with a huge margin. He is far more popular than Valen and people are actually invested in his relationship with Giada. I prefer Valen but he's going for sure. 

Hoolio79

In light of his nomination, The Lord Valen was just in the kitchen. Almost helping. 

SaraJa

The chances are slim, but let's hope for Adi's victory.

In my opinion, Giada was a little tactful yesterday when choosing who to support. Chose Valen because she thinks that Adi will fall out, so that she can side with the group and have allies. She gave reasons why she chose Valen was because they entered together, Valen knows everything about her, and she goes to him first if something happens. And here she is not detached from Adi  hmmm

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe chances are slim, but let's hope for Adi's victory.

In my opinion, Giada was a little tactful yesterday when choosing who to support. Chose Valen because she thinks that Adi will fall out, so that she can side with the group and have allies. She gave reasons why she chose Valen was because they entered together, Valen knows everything about her, and she goes to him first if something happens. And here she is not detached from Adi  hmmm"

Look at how production focuses on the two dualists on Sunday.

When it was Gina vs Valen. Production was all about him. Followed him everywhere, crying in the shower, being depressed. Was Gina shown? Hardly any attention on her in the feed.

Dorka and Noemi. Equal coverage because of the coupling and it was a toss up.

Cszeri vs Kikidi. Focused on Cserzi that entire morning after the Vera attempt. Then he quit and we saw what happened.

Gaida isn't stupid. She knows Valen has production value and she wants to get to the finale. It's also way more drama keeping someone the public doesn't like. Last year that was Bibi and Barna... they were so hated and it kept people engaged to get them out every week. The hated ones have value for tv entertainment.

j

SaraJa

Yes, big true! 

To be honest, the evil and the hated are much more interesting. If everyone loved each other, no one would be watching. That's why I say, Valen is more necessary at this stage of the reality show. If it was the final, Adi would win for sure. Valen has a story with Dorka, something changes his relationship with Geri, and Dudu doesn't like him either. Everything can be until the end. If Valen came out, a lot of things would become boring. Even Adi would lose the only story he has, which is the rivalry with Valen. 

Sorry Adi, but I think you get off at the next stop.
Production does not have any great benefits because most of the votes come through the application, which is free. So viewership is their priority, not the number of votes. 

Abnai21

I think the contrary. If this season continues as a best friend show, it will be precisely because Valen gets to stay. The others decided that he's the main character this season who will go to the finale 100%. Dzsigeri, Kikidi and Ruben are yesmen, agreeing with anything he says. He's on good terms with Dorka, even though their relationship ended, she won't go against Valen. Geri and Valen had a falling out recently and Reni has been against him for a while, but if they see that Valen won the duel they will come back to him so they can be on the side of the popular player. And Dudu always flocks to the strong players as well. It will be King Valen and his followers.

Now if Valen goes home, there will a power vacuum for the lead character title, they will doubt their perception of the viewers' preferences, because the player who they thought was the strongest got voted off.

SaraJa

A very interesting view side  tuu: I hope it will be like that.

Homer8428

Just to clarify as I may be confused by the rules, what ultimately determines who goes home, solely audience votes or other factors?  I have seen some posts about production "saving" Valen and I am not sure how, would they ignore the vote or invent a challenge for his to win to take him off the block?

Hoolio79

Another day, another Dorka shower and change not shown on the feed. 😭 It's like she has a free pass to not be shown. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust to clarify as I may be confused by the rules, what ultimately determines who goes home, solely audience votes or other factors?  I have seen some posts about production "saving" Valen and I am not sure how, would they ignore the vote or invent a challenge for his to win to take him off the block?
It's solely audience votes but production can grant immunity if they want before someone's nominited (they seldom do).

On the the last nomination day Valen got an unspecified advantage from a game. Some people believed it would be immunity for this week but in the end it wasn't. Other than that, it's the usual reality production stuff, not showing his bad side and fights with the others etc.

Orb

I think they didn't show a lot of the Geri/Reni sex last night because they wanted the footage for the main show. They just did a segment on them there.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's solely audience votes but production can grant immunity if they want before someone's nominited (they seldom do).

On the the last nomination day Valen got an unspecified advantage from a game. Some people believed it would be immunity for this week but in the end it wasn't. Other than that, it's the usual reality production stuff, not showing his bad side and fights with the others etc.

Don't forget that the viewer figures you see are not audited or confirmed by anyone else other than the show. I would not take their numbers as true public votes.

Producers say they don't tell housemates what to do, which could be true. But they don't deny they produce the show how they want.

The figures of public votes is controlled by them. They can make it whatever they want. That's why I use the "public" vote cautiously. What's more drama having housemates think they are not popular or ranking low? It drives their game strategy and makes more drama.

What they want is engagement on the voting site to show there's interest in the show and get picked up for another season. The public voting numbers probably come into play at the finale.

SaraJa

Exactly, and like that is everywhere. 

Hoolio79

Todays party was a let down. A late night picnic of sorts hmmm