Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

This is a good day for Dorka to get naked. Fingers crossed.

SaraJa

fingers crossed:

I think tonight is second nominee event and tomorrow is party  wha

Hoolio79

They go through enourmous amounts of chicken in the house. Maybe that is why they had to cut back on mpney spent on competitions. Chicken has gotten quite expensive in my country.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginfingers crossed:"

I think tonight is second nominee event and tomorrow is party  wha"
Great. Dudu and Dorka has been warming up the last couple of days. A party is exactly what they need to seal the deal. Hope for lots of vodka this time.

alexram

this show save the reallityes

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey go through enourmous amounts of chicken in the house. Maybe that is why they had to cut back on mpney spent on competitions. Chicken has gotten quite expensive in my country.
Yesterday, Valen robbed the prize fund and took 2 000 000f ~ 5.000e
Production offered to Adi1,000,000ft ~ 2.500e  and he said no. Then they offered to Valen 2 000 000ft and he said YES. So the prize fund is reduced because of that. Valen later said for that money, he would take all the houseguests after show out for a party, except Dorka and Adi.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYesterday, Valen robbed the prize fund and took 2 000 000f ~ 5.000e
Production offered to Adi1,000,000ft ~ 2.500e  and he said no. Then they offered to Valen 2 000 000ft and he said YES. So the prize fund is reduced because of that. Valen later said for that money, he would take all the houseguests after show out for a party, except Dorka and Adi.

what. what a rat thd:  Everyone except Dorka and Adi thd:

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is a good day for Dorka to get naked. Fingers crossed.
I don't think they showed her shower. She was shown afterwards in the bedroom, dressed and with a towel on her head.

I'd be surprised if she showered naked. But it's good that she's loosened up a bit. Probably to the level of what Bogi was like. I wish she wasn't evicted so early.

SaraJa

They still don't know who it is, so they guess it's Reni  l2:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't think they showed her shower. She was shown afterwards in the bedroom, dressed and with a towel on her head.

I'd be surprised if she showered naked. But it's good that she's loosened up a bit. Probably to the level of what Bogi was like. I wish she wasn't evicted so early.
And Noemi. She was super careful, and then in the end she was running from the bathroom only covering her front. Such a shame she left early. She was so cute.

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd Noemi. She was super careful, and then in the end she was running from the bathroom only covering her front. Such a shame she left early. She was so cute.

I don't remember that..... Was there any caps/video of it ? 

SaraJa

Second nominee is Valen  bashhh: bashhh: bashhh: bashhh:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't remember that..... Was there any caps/video of it ?
I have a clip of quite bad quality. I can upload it later. But reseeing it now I see that Adi saved her with an extra towel before the run to the bedroom. So it aint much. Was better in my memory :D

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSecond nominee is Valen  bashhh:" bashhh:" bashhh:" bashhh:"

Oh no! The production favourite. This does not bode well for Adi :(

SaraJa

No  cryyyy But, we can vote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't remember that..... Was there any caps/video of it ?
She had several nipslips towards the end of her stay. I think I recorded one of them. Will post it when I get the time. I think You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login also have clips of her, but their gofile links have gone dead.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo  cryyyy" But, we can vote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Done. My vote goes to Adi. I got you.

SaraJa

Thank you my bestie :-* :-* :-* :-*

It's time for the housemates to decide who they will support in the duel Adi Vs Valen

Support ADI: Dudu, Geri, Reni.

Support VALEN: Ruben, Dzigeri, Giada, Dorka, Kikidi.

Pereda

Adi may have fucked his chances. He should have gone for Ruben. I'm not sure if Gaida's friendship will save him over the productions favoritism of Valen. I was thinking housemates may have led him to vote Valen as a strategy play, but Adi was confronted the day after he joined by Valen. He may have wanted to go after him regardless.

Adi talked to Dorka and somewhat made a move on her at his entry party. While Adi gave everyone 1-on-1 massages the next day, Valen confronted Adi and told him he wasn't to talk to Dorka and to ask him questions instead.

If Valen has truly checked out, they will cut him. Bibi was cut when Lamin left and she stopped engaging with the competitions. Same with Henrik, he just drank and was so out of it and all the housemates complained he wasn't interested. He got cut immediately.

But I think production will eliminate Adi to cause a story plot for Gaida. She's the friendliest and will jump to someone else, but it creates the weekly drama to keep the show somewhat entertaining.

My final four predictions - Valen, Gaida, Kikidi (I thought Adi), but if he's out... going to say Reni.

Hoolio79

are they done adding more people? was hoping for some more girls