Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

In the episode they just showed Kikidi masturbating under the covers.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Abnai21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDidn't he say he wanted to take Valen out? But yeah, I think if he wants to win should take Ruben or Dudu.

He's been saying this for weeks, he will nominate Valen 99%. He can't take out Dudu because he has just came back from a voting off show so he can't be nominated this week.

Valen is pretty unpopular with the viewers. He's acting like the king of the house, not letting others have their way, even his housemates are starting to turn against him.

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe's been saying this for weeks, he will nominate Valen 99%. He can't take out Dudu because he has just came back from a voting off show so he can't be nominated this week.

Valen is pretty unpopular with the viewers. He's acting like the king of the house, not letting others have their way, even his housemates are starting to turn against him.
he dont do anything dont helps in the kitchen 

dont cleaning anything thd:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhe dont do anything dont helps in the kitchen

dont cleaning anything thd:"
He did some cleaning once when he was trying to get Dorka back. But when she rejected him he went back to doing nothing. Just walks around acting like the king of the house loll:

SaraJa

I dont want that duel, its too risky for Adi  sadd:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI dont want that duel, its too risky for Adi  sadd:"
Would be great to get rid of Valen, but yes it's risky. As long as he takes a guy I'm happy. Can't loose the few girls left. 

Hoolio79

He could take the guy who looks a bit emo. He doesn't do much. Can't have too many fans.

SaraJa

Dzigeri? He choose Adi over Valen, little fucker.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDzigeri? He choose Adi over Valen, little fucker.
Yes that one. He can leave. Probably didn't want to go against the wishes of the great Lord Valen.

SaraJa

The production loves him very much. He constantly reads letters and assists in games. Tonight, he reads explanations on the phone -,- Why always him?  thd:

Lets Ruben out, he is scary to me  ehm: His eye look is  jaww:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe production loves him very much. He constantly reads letters and assists in games. Tonight, he reads explanations on the phone -,- Why always him?  thd:"

Lets Ruben out, he is scary to me  ehm:" His eye look is  jaww:"
haha. I call him Ruben the kid. The poor guy looks so out of place loll:

SaraJa

I really don't know what the producers were thinking when they cast him  thd: He seems like a good guy, but completely lost and twisted. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe poor guy looks so out of place
He looks like a deer caught in headlights. Either too shy or afraid.

Abnai21

Ruben is a random viewer who won a lottery to get into the house, it was a stunt to get people to sign up for RTL's streaming platform (you had to sign up in oder to participate in the lottery). I think RTL was trying to make the housemates upset by introducing a new player so late in the game, thus creating some drama, but failed because everyone is playing it nice this year.

Dzsigeri is fairly popular. I don't know how many of you guys understand Hungarian but he's actually quite funny. And the scene of him falling over in the pool while drunk is kind of a meme.

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIn the episode they just showed Kikidi masturbating under the covers.
Can you post it please 

Hoolio79

Valens endless talk in the ass room is not important. Producer, please make haste and move back to Dudu and Dorka in bed. At once. Time is of the essence!

Klos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDudu's asshole and balls in bed.

You cannot view this attachment.
Is there any video of this?

SaraJa

An ugly day, but love is blooming in the house 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAn ugly day, but love is blooming in the house

She likes sucking her thumb or does she dream about sucking Adi cock.

SaraJa

Both  l2: l2: I think she really fell in love with him, even though she says she loves him like friend. I understand her, he is a cuddly bear