Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

He would be very stupid to choose him, but I am also most afraid that he will do that. It would be interesting, but at this stage of the reality show, Valen is more necessary.

KittyGalore

I think Ruben should go next he doesn't seem to do anything he showers in boxers so no nudity from him.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI am not sure  cryyyy"  cryyyy"
did you see that they nominated him?  cryyyy" hope he will be smart and choose Ruben for the duel.
yes I saw that. I hope he makes it! :/

SaraJa

He must be wise. He can easily win, but he can also lose if he plays the hero.

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka ass while sleeping 11.06
i believed she had a string on loll:

maikppunkt

Wow they're all so good looking 

Hoolio79

God.. I hate it when they show the end of the Dorka shower and the start of the changing, and then switch to some guys making food. They are probably laughing at me in the editor room. sadd:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini believed she had a string on loll:"
She always sleeps protected. Even sexy time is performed with camera protection. She looks good in a string though. Cause reasons.

SaraJa

loll: loll: loll: 
They are the best 

SaraJa

In today's game, Adi scored the final point and the team of Gari, Dudu, Giada, Reni and Adi won.

Hoolio79

Its a bit BB Germany quality on these games they have smilee: short and low maintenance. Hope they have some endurance competition later in the season.

SaraJa

And cheap  l2: But it is certainly better than when they played with plasticine  l2:

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd cheap  l2:" But it is certainly better than when they played with plasticine  l2:"
haha yes. thats something loll:
The balloon game they had was good.

mar430

loll:" loll:" loll:"
They are the best
loll: she is very funny yes

mar430

why is dorka now over 20 minutes in shower 

and not to see?? thd:

mar430

now i see back dorka was also from 18 - 19 00

not to see, in bedroom she wasnt i dont know 

where she was

any see anything?

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey again lost money, so main prize is currently worth 28.900.000f ~ 77.000

Again :(
Main prize worth 25.400.000f  ~ 64.000

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginwhy is dorka now over 20 minutes in shower

and not to see?? thd:"
They do this all the time! She took a shower last night too after fingering action. But camera guy was not working cryyyy

mar430

i dont know why the boys in shower are naked to see

and a girl is often in shower not a second to see

is this valo vilag more for girls and gays ??

SaraJa

They like showing nudes. Rare show Adi and girls  smilee: