Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraJa

And i am so happy for you  :-* She is getting free slowly, I think she will bathing completely naked soon.

Pereda

The show is halfway done. It should end in August.  This should be the final cast unless they add another 1 or 2 housemates by the end of this month.

SaraJa

I think it will be until the middle of September. It always lasts four months

KittyGalore

QuoteDudu 10.06.  smilee:"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This was Geri not Dudu

Treyu90

Dorka seems to be relaxing about nudity. I hope they have more sex and show it like with Geri and Reni. Is it known if more participants will enter?

SaraJa

EDIT: Yes, i watched again, you are right. I dont even saw Geri, and Dudu was in undies :D

mar430

i dont want more boys, because they are now 7  thd:

and only 3 girls  cryyyy

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo, it was Dudu. Dorka and him  in the room together and she was preparing things for him.
No it's Geri this was taken a few seconds before it happened Geri was also in the bedroom and is wearing the BLACK T-shirt Dudu is white.

SaraJa

Yes, yes, i edited my post. My mistake.

KittyGalore

I'm capping long enough to know attention to detail.

SaraJa

I changed that  tuu: Thank you  tuu:

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think it will be until the middle of September. It always lasts four months

4 months is August. It started May 5th. It's a summer season. They all end by the middle of the month/ early month depending on start date.  Might end Sept 1st because that's a Sunday.  Maybe the 8th, but that's stretching it.

Last year Was 4 month, VV10 was 3. People get bored by 3 months of the show. You can see boredom already in the comments from viewers.

SaraJa

Its not august  sadd:

05. may - 05. jun = 1
05. jun - 05. jul = 2
05. jul - 05. august = 3
05. august - 05. septembar = 4

But yes, always is about 106 or 107 days. So, end of august :(

I don't understand why they decided on the summer season. Viewership is always lower during the summer.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnd i am so happy for you  :-*" She is getting free slowly, I think she will bathing completely naked soon.
Thank you for the video! very much appreciated! :D I hope Adi joins in on the fun for your sake.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIts not august  sadd:"

05. may - 05. jun = 1
05. jun - 05. jul = 2
05. jul - 05. august = 3
05. august - 05. septembar = 4

But yes, always is about 106 or 107 days. So, end of august :("

I don't understand why they decided on the summer season. Viewership is always lower during the summer.

They are probably evaluating the shows popularity and costs associated with it. It's RTL's big reality show but it was not doing well in the winter. They are cutting costs too, belovv eliminated. They are trying to see if the CoolTV re-runs help. I doubt we'll get VV13 in November/December this year, like they usually started the seasons in the past.

Unless they surprise viewers and start VV13 at the end of the year and then have a summer VV14... that would be surprising.

Long seasons work for other countries (Argentina had 30+ housemates this season) and lasted 6 months? They could easily do multiple seasons a year because of the shows popularity. lol

VV has constant bitching from the general public. I doubt they want to watch "trash" twice a year. l2: 

SaraJa

I also do not believe that we will get a winter season. I think the next one will be next year in the winter. VV seems to be more popular in the world than in Hungary, lol.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you for the video! very much appreciated! :D" I hope Adi joins in on the fun for your sake.

I am not sure  cryyyy  cryyyy
did you see that they nominated him?  cryyyy hope he will be smart and choose Ruben for the duel.

Antonino16

Alguien tiene la transmisión en vivo de ayer?

SaraJa

Today we are gonna talk about Adi  yess:

He is first nominee, who do you think he should put in a duel to win?

Win against:                  RUBEN, DUDU, RENI, KIKIDI

50-50 chance:                DZIGERI, GERI , DORKA

Lost against:                  VALEN, GIADA

So, best choice is Valens ass licker Ruben

What dou you think?  smilee:

eddy_zeg

Didn't he say he wanted to take Valen out? But yeah, I think if he wants to win should take Ruben or Dudu.