Previous topic - Next topic

sidchu

06.08. kiválasztás + kihívás
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sidchu

LIVE 06.08. 12-19 . .

sidchu

LIVE 06.08. 08-12 (1:14:15-től Csaszi mentes :D)

sidchu

LIVE 06.08. 12-19 .. . .

sidchu

06.07. összefoglaló + bejelentés . . 

sidchu

LIVE 06.07. 12-19 . . .

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you not feel that the men inside are a little over-represented? would be so much more female viewers of the show?
In my opinion, the casting is completely wrong this year  cryyyy

katko8818

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIn my opinion, the casting is completely wrong this year  cryyyy"
it's a bit strange to me how the sex ratio is so upside down. After all, when the girls were voted out, the girls were lost, and when there is a chance to replace them... they send in another boy. Why?

SaraJa

Yes, I agree. We can think that the men were thrown in to spark some fire in the women and make couples. But they put in Ruben  hmmm wtf He is a good guy, but you can see from the plane that he is not for this.
They want a nudity, but casting for now is  thd:

katko8818

I suspect that all the girls inside are not naked for a reason. Based on previous years' experience, when it's over they launch their onlyfans page nicely... and if they've already fired the gunpowder inside, what's left for later

SaraJa

Yes, that could be the reason, it makes sense. Stripp and sex does not affect the win, so it makes sense to wait for OF.

SaraJa

Awww, they are good again

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGeri 09.06.  smilee:"

Wow looks so good
Thanks

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDorka boob slips:

This content is hidden and cannot be quoted.
Thank you for the nice Video

Seems the guys are more open?

Hoolio79

Dorka seems to have dropped Lord Valen and is now more interested in Dudu, the Timberlake from Wish. I don't understand what anyone is saying but still its interesting to follow this love drama. Was hoping Dorka would give him a going away bj last night since he might leave today, but no.

SaraJa

I think they sped it up a bit to keep him in the house. Until yesterday they were not so close, today they are not separated.

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think they sped it up a bit to keep him in the house. Until yesterday they were not so close, today they are not separated.
Yes I think so to. Activate love story so he gets to stay in the house.

SaraJa

I think he would definitely stay without it. Vera has been the weakest one for a long time.

Hoolio79

Yes. I'm sad to see another girl leave.. But I think Dudu stays. I hope a new girl will come in today but I have seen no evidence of that happening.

Dorka went full relationshiop mode when Valen was unsafe as well. Its like when one of the favourites are in danger, send in the rescue Dorka! loll:

dadad

Here you can vote for your favourite; I hope Dudu stays in the house