Való Világ 12

Started by catfishaaron, May 03, 2024, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoolio79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are not providing much for the house in terms of nudity.
Still time some guys left. And they should send in some new girls. Some fun party girls. 

mar430

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at what time the vera oops happened?
yesterday as she change her top

ARY502

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSex video from 4:40am 2024-06-07 (high quality version)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PERFECT....
MUY BUENO.... EXCELENTE.... MAS VIDEOS ASI...

KittyGalore

Kikidi was crying earlier.

mailaripa9824@

Awesome thank you for it !

SaraJa

They need more parties  hmmmm It's the most fun when they're drunk.

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginVery handsome men. It's nice to see that these men have no problems with being naked. It's something you don't see anymore in german reality shows. I remember former Big Brother seasons with similar content. In the new shows it seems that the contestants just want to get fame (or follower) or have sex to gain money with onlyfans after the release of the show.
I like it too
They are so open and have no worries 

warszawiakbi

I think they only cast guys with big dicks.

Hoolio79

anyone know when a new person will move in?

SaraJa

Not yet, but soon. I don't think anyone will be eliminated tomorrow

SaraJa

They are nominee again
First nominee is Vera

Vera 6
Adi 5
Dudu 1

SaraJa

Vera decided that the second nominee is Dudu

Homer8428

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are nominee again
First nominee is Vera

Vera 6
Adi 5
Dudu 1
Are they nominees for possible elimination next week?  Tomorrow would be too early for voting

SaraJa

I am not sure :( Maybe they'll do eviction night on Monday/Tuesday. I do not know  sadd:

Abnai21

It was announced that one of them will be eliminated tomorrow night.

maikppunkt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think they only cast guys with big dicks.
It seems so
All guys has massive ones

ARY502

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSex video from 12:12am 2024-06-08 (high quality version)
ESOS SON DE LOS VIDEOS BUENOS.....

Danj

Is it just me or was there a brief 2 minute showing sex around 2:14am, but then it's almost like the feed cut it out after that?

SaraJa

Yes, Geri and Reni. Cameras are focus on Adi and Giada playing in the bed.

katko8818

Do you not feel that the men inside are a little over-represented? would be so much more female viewers of the show?