News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Newbies access to the forum

Started by KittyGalore, June 19, 2020, 01:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirencall

Hi, this is wonderful and very interesting be here.

KittyGalore

Any chance you can contribute to the forum all these new members but once they post here everyone remains silent. Can anyone try capping some of the shows that are on at the moment.

Samantha

I posted some valo villag caps, but there isnt much, everyhting seems censored, and i have to wait till i can reenable the reality cam thing subcription...

jamie_w

Hi I'm Jamie from Philipines. Thanks to Kitty for letting me in. I gotta understand how to be active in the forum. Will soon come back for posting after this. Stay safe!

P384

Hey, I'm from the main forum, had like 15-20 post count on it

Hoolio79

Hi. Long time fan of the forum, but been a lurker lately because I couldn't get the approval thing to work. I was active back in the .dk days.
Hopefully I can be approved. Looking forward to the new SE season.

irbaboon

Hello long time follower of bigbrothertv and i would to access the rest of the forum

stevenwenjees1

Hi there, may I please have access to the rest of the forum? Thanks!

linuxetto81

hello! requesting access to forum. thanks! yess:

salubri55

Technically been a member for a while but mostly used the main site. Is it down right now?

454l

hello
can you get access to the forum topics i'm an old member of this forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i came here after the other have been shut down
my old username is 454l454l

myown19

Hello :-)
Can you give me access ?
Thank you very much.

jati

Hi . Can you give me the access to whole forum i am an old member ! Thank you :)

Average_joe84

Hi, I'm new here. Looking to gain access to the rest of the forum and (hopefully) contribute.

johndoeisready

Hello!
The membership approvals thread won't let me post.
Could I gain full access through here?

username: johndoeisready
reg: feb 13, 2021

thank you for the help!

hugo_98

Hello,
I want to acces to the forum. Thanks!

moonwalked

Hi
Im not able to register for the other (real) forum, ive tried multiple times and the last verification question seems to be bugged. The question is 100-5+99*5 and the answer is 590 but its still getting me errors. I would like to join the forum so i can contribute. I have a subsciption for many swedish streaming services so i can be of a big help.

Thank you!

KittyGalore

Hi
Im not able to register for the other (real) forum, ive tried multiple times and the last verification question seems to be bugged. The question is 100-5+99*5 and the answer is 590 but its still getting me errors. I would like to join the forum so i can contribute. I have a subsciption for many swedish streaming services so i can be of a big help.

Thank you!
It's 970.

Bestjp13

Hi Kitty,

I'm a long time user of the original site with the same username (Bestjp13).
I can't see anything here ... only "Welcome To The Big Brother TV Backup Forum"

Can you please solve the pb and restore my post count as it is in the other site.

Regards.

KittyGalore

Hi Kitty,

I'm a long time user of the original site with the same username (Bestjp13).
I can't see anything here ... only "Welcome To The Big Brother TV Backup Forum"

Can you please solve the pb and restore my post count as it is in the other site.

Regards.
I can change your post count but be aware that you won't have any posts to reflect the actual post count. Also no guarantee that when i update or do maintenance on the forum it will reset back to the actual real post count.