News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

La Casa de los famosos Colombia

Started by Mrxx, February 02, 2024, 01:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrxx

La Casa de los Famosos Colombia will air very soon on RCN and ViX.
Grand Premiere on Sunday February 11th.
Content on VIX will be available for Colombia and rest of Latin America countries: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Perú, Ecuador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Honduras, Bolivia, Panamá, República Dominicana, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Venezuela y Uruguay (except Brazil).
To subscribe to ViX Premium You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't know how many live feeds there are, but there should be 6 and 7 like the one from la Casa de los Famosos Mexico, I hope someone has an account, they might deserve a chance!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for now the participants

Mrxx

In ViX, the public will be able to access through nine exclusive channels, with a live signal and without censorship, which will be broadcast 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there will also be special content and exclusive like ´La previa´ and ´El aftershow´, which are broadcast before and after the RCN galas, hosted by Lina Tejeiro and Roberto Velásquez"

alexram

Mrxx

The show starts tomorrow night, does anyone have a vix premium account?

Hoolio79

can we watch this with VPN or are they blocking foreign people in some other way?

Olmnybgs

I'm thinking about subscribing to this but I only see episodes on the website. I am using my Nord VPN set to Columbia. Does anyone have a premium account and can verify that they have live cameras?

fortunenumbers

They have a number of live cameras accessible on the website at the moment for the first week (ends this weekend) , after that premium will be required for access. Don't seem to be censoring much but girls are careful.

Mrxx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm thinking about subscribing to this but I only see episodes on the website. I am using my Nord VPN set to Columbia. Does anyone have a premium account and can verify that they have live cameras?
Yes, I'm looking too, it seems promising yes it's true the girls are very careful not to show anything but some oops have already happened.. I have the premium vix app to use via phone (free but limited duration I don't know when it might expire) I only send privately to those interested in helping record any hot moments..
For now the only method is to record with bandicam but it is difficult to record everything..

Hoolio79

are you guys able to buy premium? Vix wont accept my cards
Edit: I can see the live cams withouth premium, but they are just constantly buffering even with columbia VPN :(

fortunenumbers

Haven't tried to buy it yet as the cams are free until this Sunday i think. Stream is ok for me with Columbia vpn but drops every now and again.

MarcoGesta

Officialty1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, I'm looking too, it seems promising yes it's true the girls are very careful not to show anything but some oops have already happened.. I have the premium vix app to use via phone (free but limited duration I don't know when it might expire) I only send privately to those interested in helping record any hot moments..
For now the only method is to record with bandicam but it is difficult to record everything..
Is there sex shown? If so, I'll create an account and record what I can find.

MarcoGesta

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginno sex for now, when there is a celebrity involved it is difficult for them to show anything sexual, but there was some nudity, in another forum they are posting content relating to this edition, but unfortunately you have to pay to see the content, the prices are a bit exaggerated.. the only free photos in the forum the rest you have to pay or have 35,000 points but it is difficult to reach them in a short time You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whats's the name of the forum?

supreme80

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs there sex shown? If so, I'll create an account and record what I can find.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs there sex shown? If so, I'll create an account and record what I can find
nudity is only shown accidently. There is no sex shown

Officialty1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginnudity is only shown accidently. There is no sex shown
Ok, thx for the update.

Orb

It's not censored but the housemates are careful not to show anything.

fortunenumbers

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginno sex for now, when there is a celebrity involved it is difficult for them to show anything sexual, but there was some nudity, in another forum they are posting content relating to this edition, but unfortunately you have to pay to see the content, the prices are a bit exaggerated.. the only free photos in the forum the rest you have to pay or have 35,000 points but it is difficult to reach them in a short time You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mrxx - Has there been anything you can share ?

amado1974

se necesita si o si vpn de colombia?

Olmnybgs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginse necesita si o si vpn de colombia?
 yes VPN from Colombia is needed. 

Antonino16

Que vpn usáis para ver este reality?