News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Gran Hermano Argentina 2023/2024

Started by lfdz7078, December 02, 2023, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe show must be really brining in revenue + viewership  to keep people at a house for 6 months... It's still with the new Argentinian tv network?
Sorry, I didn't understand your question very well 😆 the show is still broadcast on Telefe and DGO, which have been operating in the country for decades, and the production company (Kuarzo) remains the same.
GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSorry, I didn't understand your question very well 😆 the show is still broadcast on Telefe and DGO, which have been operating in the country for decades, and the production company (Kuarzo) remains the same.

Wasn't the first online session GH 2016 with a different company and then moved after the controversy to a different network?

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWasn't the first online session GH 2016 with a different company and then moved after the controversy to a different network?
The production company was always the same (Endemol), only they changed its name to Kuarzo that same year. The TV broadcast was carried out by a company that today has another name (Flow) and is the competition of Directv/DGO, and the online broadcast was by an app that I assume was developed or produced by Endemol. That is, it was always the same company, only some names changed.

lfdz7078

Apparently in 2025 there will be a new edition of Gran Hermano that will start in March of that year You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lfdz7078

Facundo (Martin's friend), Aixa (Zoe's mother), Rocio (Juliana's friend), Noelia (Emmanuel's friend), Franco (Bautista's brother), Sol (Florencia's friend), Mateo (Nicolas' friend), Francisco (Dario's son) and Delfina (Virginia's daughter) entered the house today. This week they will compete for the leadership (only them) and will be nominated by the entire house. Whoever leaves on Sunday will do so with their respective friend/family member.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFacundo (Martin's friend), Aixa (Zoe's mother), Rocio (Juliana's friend), Noelia (Emmanuel's friend), Franco (Bautista's brother), Sol (Florencia's friend), Mateo (Nicolas' friend), Francisco (Dario's son) and Delfina (Virginia's daughter) entered the house today. This week they will compete for the leadership (only them) and will be nominated by the entire house. Whoever leaves on Sunday will do so with their respective friend/family member.
Lets be on the lookout for slips since so many just entered.

lfdz7078

They are this week's nominees (the viewer vote is positive). Facundo and Martin will save one of them and nominate two others tomorrow.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are this week's nominees (the viewer vote is positive). Facundo and Martin will save one of them and nominate two others tomorrow.

A few minutes ago two girls, I think Florencia and Sol were on the bathroom and one of them showed her ass on the main cam. Do you have it?
Edit: apparently flor was also topless during this.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginA few minutes ago two girls, I think Florencia and Sol were on the bathroom and one of them showed her ass on the main cam. Do you have it?
Edit: apparently flor was also topless during this.
I don't have it yet but I can get it, from what I saw they showed it in the main cam and cam 1.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't have it yet but I can get it, from what I saw they showed it in the main cam and cam 1.
Now they were all undressing. I dont know if anything slipped but they are all walking with towels. Flor undressed in the garden on cam 1 but covered with a towel

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are this week's nominees (the viewer vote is positive). Facundo and Martin will save one of them and nominate two others tomorrow.

Facundo and Martin saved Mateo-Nicolas and nominated Aixa-Zoe and Delfina-Virginia.

In addition, Rocio was expelled after Juliana grabbed an envelope that Catalina left in a freeze challenge.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI don't have it yet but I can get it, from what I saw they showed it in the main cam and cam 1.
Apparently today in the afternoon while puting away luggage you could see Florenia's friend changing. I dont know exactly at what time tho.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last night Francisco slept with Juliana. According to Virginia, some "strange" sounds were heard that did not last long but neither DGO nor Telefe showed anything sexual.

lfdz7078

The twenty third evicted is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lfdz7078

The premium cameras have not been working properly for several days and since yesterday afternoon they only emit a black or gray screen

jose354

loon3x213

it really does seem like these shows are getting a little more censored than before.

pam_rod

Cada vez muestra menos esta temporada! Lamentable, que vuelva America con su no censura!

alexram

AMERICA TV IS BEST FOR BBA

lfdz7078

The first visitors to leave the house were Sol and (unexpectedly) Mateo. This was decided by viewers vote.