News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Gran Hermano Argentina 2023/2024

Started by lfdz7078, December 02, 2023, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfdz7078

They are this week's nominees. Federico will save one of them (except Emmanuel) and nominate another tonight.

GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are this week's nominees. Federico will save one of them (except Emmanuel) and nominate another tonight.

Its a positive vote this time, so instead of voting the one they want out, the audience will vote for the one they most want to stay.
The least voted abandons the house.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are this week's nominees. Federico will save one of them (except Emmanuel) and nominate another tonight.

Lol when did Coty come back and she's playing as a regular houseguest? 

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLol when did Coty come back and she's playing as a regular houseguest?
On Monday, and there are rumors that Alexis could also come back  wtf

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOn Monday, and there are rumors that Alexis could also come back  wtf"
Doubt it since it would be pretty bad for coti's mental health and they are protecting her. 

Has there been anything this past few days?

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDoubt it since it would be pretty bad for coti's mental health and they are protecting her.

Has there been anything this past few days?
Not for now, there is more and more censorship.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNot for now, there is more and more censorship.
Were you able to record Flor training the other day? She had a bunch of slips.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWere you able to record Flor training the other day? She had a bunch of slips.
Never mind, you recorded it just didnt upload it yet sorryy

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOn Monday, and there are rumors that Alexis could also come back  wtf"
Lol they literally hate each other according to the gossip. Bout to be a mess. 

lfdz7078

Federico saved Martin and nominated Dario. In addition, Emmanuel nominated Mauro and Paloma after answering the red phone.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFederico saved Martin and nominated Dario. In addition, Emmanuel nominated Mauro and Paloma after answering the red phone.

Heyy around 20hs Argentina, Florencia was nude and peeing infront of Nicolas in cam 3 I think. Please tell me you have it.

lfdz7078

The eighteenth evicted is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHeyy around 20hs Argentina, Florencia was nude and peeing infront of Nicolas in cam 3 I think. Please tell me you have it.
Yes I have it, although nothing explicit is seen in it.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes I have it, although nothing explicit is seen in it.
Is she nude at least? Or have I been lied to?  loll:

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs she nude at least? Or have I been lied to?  loll:"

Florencia pulled down her pants but Nicolas stood in front of the camera and then they turned it. I can upload it anyway if you want.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFlorencia pulled down her pants but Nicolas stood in front of the camera and then they turned it. I can upload it anyway if you want.

They DID lie to me or at least twitter was exaggerating.

SosaDeluxe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFlorencia pulled down her pants but Nicolas stood in front of the camera and then they turned it. I can upload it anyway if you want.

Would be much appreciated if you uploaded

lfdz7078

They are this week's nominees (the viewers' vote is positive again). Bautista will save one of them and nominate another tomorrow.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are this week's nominees (the viewers' vote is positive again). Bautista will save one of them and nominate another tomorrow.

Well, at the end of the nomination gala Gran Hermano decided to punish everyone (lack of respect, poor house hygiene, food waste, etc.), so they are all nominated except Bautista who tomorrow won't be able to save anyone.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFlorencia and Nicolas (13-04-2024) [request]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginCatalina (04-04-2024)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDamian wanking (I think) [30-03-2024]

Done. Sorry for the delay and thanks for the patience.