News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Gran Hermano Argentina 2023/2024

Started by lfdz7078, December 02, 2023, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI haven't checked the recordings yet but I probably have it.
I hope so. I hope that it's not something they just showed on the show and not the live. Im pretty sure its from today.

lfdz7078

The fourteenth evicted is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI hope so. I hope that it's not something they just showed on the show and not the live. Im pretty sure its from today.
I was looking at a Telegram group dedicated to the girls nudity in this show and the mod of it reckons it was only shown censored on the gala program.

It looks like the live production hasn't given the viewers many slips on the feed recently, at least with the women.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI was looking at a Telegram group dedicated to the girls nudity in this show and the mod of it reckons it was only shown censored on the gala program.

It looks like the live production hasn't given the viewers many slips on the feed recently, at least with the women.
Im still hopeful tho as there's more material in this forum.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIm still hopeful tho as there's more material in this forum.
For sure. For example, no one in that Telegram group capped a good quality version of that full frontal video of Rosina (in my opinion, the best girls scene of the season so far). But You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login managed to get it.  smilee:

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI hope so. I hope that it's not something they just showed on the show and not the live. Im pretty sure its from today.
Sorry, I just finished watching all the recordings but I found literally nothing  sadd:

lfdz7078

Here we can see the 4 cameras, the other site stopped working yesterday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit: At times the site does not work correctly so it is likely that we will miss certain things.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHere we can see the 4 cameras, the other site stopped working yesterday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You cant rewind the live on this one tho  sadd:

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou cant rewind the live on this one tho  sadd:"

Unfortunately not, but at least the quality is practically the same and you can record them in the background. Later I'll check the recordings to see if I find anything interesting.

DaClub

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHere we can see the 4 cameras, the other site stopped working yesterday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
thank u ❤️ i really appreciate your effort 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginUnfortunately not, but at least the quality is practically the same and you can record them in the background. Later I'll check the recordings to see if I find anything interesting.
Juliana complained that the girls are always naked in the room, talking about Paloma and Florencia. Maybe thats why they dont show their room that often anymore? 

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJuliana complained that the girls are always naked in the room, talking about Paloma and Florencia. Maybe thats why they dont show their room that often anymore?
Since the show started they showed more of the men's bedroom than the women's (especially while everyone is sleeping), and in fact the bathroom camera rarely shows when the women are there. I think it's a position they took from the beginning.

It's also possible that it has to do with the complaint of relatives regarding the "leakage" of videos of the participants being naked.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginApparently another couple is forming in the house. Florencia always seeks to be close to him and Nico hinted to Martin that he likes her (although he was not entirely clear) even though he previously said that a girl he met before GH is waiting for him outside. Plus everyone notices that there is something happening between them.

Yesterday Florencia lay in Nicolás' bed while he was outside with the others. Later when he went to sleep, Florencia woke up and after a few minutes they kissed while covering themselves with the blankets.

That's all that happened, in fact they weren't even asked for their consent on camera, but it's a step forward for what appears to be a new couple in the house.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYesterday Florencia lay in Nicolás' bed while he was outside with the others. Later when he went to sleep, Florencia woke up and after a few minutes they kissed while covering themselves with the blankets.

That's all that happened, in fact they weren't even asked for their consent on camera, but it's a step forward for what appears to be a new couple in the house.

They don't need to give consent to the cameras when production is telling them to do this. But the public wants Nico out but nobody will nominate him it seems. 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYesterday Florencia lay in Nicolás' bed while he was outside with the others. Later when he went to sleep, Florencia woke up and after a few minutes they kissed while covering themselves with the blankets.

Are you still being able to record? I've heard other sources have also gone down

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey don't need to give consent to the cameras when production is telling them to do this. But the public wants Nico out but nobody will nominate him it seems.
I dont know about that. It actually feels like the most organic of the relationships forming, and both have gone up in popularity because of it.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre you still being able to record? I've heard other sources have also gone down
Only the main camera for now  cryyyy

lfdz7078

On Monday night Lisandro re-entered the house during the "freeze challenge" to take a suitcase and leave three envelopes with two punishments and a benefit for whom he chose. Those three chosen housemates were Rosina, Emmanuel and Martin, who received the worst punishment by being "fulminated".

In addition the host announced that Paloma was fulminated by a housemate (Catalina) and Catalina and Rosina were punished with direct nomination for moving during the freeze challenge.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOnly the main camera for now  cryyyy"

Do you have when the guys were puting on lipstick? Florencia was topless changing and Paloma was wearing a small bra. They dint show much of Flor in the show but maybe in the live?

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDo you have when the guys were puting on lipstick? Florencia was topless changing and Paloma was wearing a small bra. They dint show much of Flor in the show but maybe in the live?
That happened on March 19 during late night but I don't remember seeing anything and I don't have anything recorded from that moment either.