News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Gran Hermano Argentina 2023/2024

Started by lfdz7078, December 02, 2023, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI thin the Paloma link is broken. I cant download it
What error message is it giving?

Treyu90

This one which I dont understand.

rakisa888

Can you post again paloma naked ass, i cant download too

Orb

I've uploaded again. There's been a copyright claim and it might happen again. 

I'm able to see that some people have managed to download it but it's been restricted from others. If there are still issues, keep reminding me and I might upload to another service.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI've uploaded again. There's been a copyright claim and it might happen again.

I'm able to see that some people have managed to download it but it's been restricted from others. If there are still issues, keep reminding me and I might upload to another service.
Maybe because of the music? Try muting it.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMaybe because of the music? Try muting it.
That makes total sense, thanks. There's a pop song playing in the background of it.

I've uploaded a new link with no audio.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBautista and Deni had sex in the morning. Was anything shown?

This was the only thing they showed in a span of 8 minutes. Probably in tonight's gala they will show something else.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDenisse and Bautista sneaky  sexx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis was the only thing they showed in a span of 8 minutes. Probably at tonight's gala they will show something else.
[/url]

Any other slip or anything this last couple days?

Orb

One of the new girls, Florencia, had a small slip. I will post it now.

Jeferson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginEsto fue lo único que mostraron en un lapso de 8 minutos. Probablemente en la gala de esta noche muestren algo más.
[/url]

Con esa censuradera que tiene ese GH no muestran es nadaa, es una amargura total .. 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis was the only thing they showed in a span of 8 minutes. Probably in tonight's gala they will show something else.
[/url]

They slept together again tonight and Paloma had another slip. Anything else in the recordings?
I thought they were being more careful but just now with one of the girls they kept the camera on her while she changed.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey slept together again tonight and Paloma had another slip. Anything else in the recordings?
I thought they were being more careful but just now with one of the girls they kept the camera on her while she changed.
Was it within the last two hours?

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWas it within the last two hours?
It was earlier but the other user records constantly or sth like that. That's why I always ask him.

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWas it within the last two hours?
1h:54
camera principal
she was naked not just a slip 

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login1h:54
camera principal
she was naked not just a slip

As in 1.54pm? And is that Argentinian time? Do you know what girl it was?

I just saw the new Paloma video. She was briefly topless. They cut away quite quickly.

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAs in 1.54pm? And is that Argentinian time? Do you know what girl it was?

I just saw the new Paloma video. She was briefly topless. They cut away quite quickly.
1h 54 is time step
the streaming allows you to back until 2 h
the girl was Paloma

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login1h 54 is time step
the streaming allows you to back until 2 h
the girl was Paloma
is it the scene I just posted in the nudity section?

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginis it the scene I just posted in the nudity section?
yes
she traped the prodcation
most of girls undress in the fronte of the closet  or in  the  blind spots

lfdz7078

The thirteenth evicted is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey slept together again tonight and Paloma had another slip. Anything else in the recordings?
Nope, this time they didn't show anything. But right now they are sleeping together again so let's cross our fingers loll: