News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Gran Hermano Argentina 2023/2024

Started by lfdz7078, December 02, 2023, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginPerhaps Mauro is the only one of the men who would dare to have sex with a housemate.

Are you still recording night and day? Have they shown anything this past few days?

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAre you still recording night and day? Have they shown anything this past few days?
Apparently in the morning Nico was in the bath and Rosina climbed in. Her tits were popping out. Do you have it?

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginApparently in the morning Nico was in the bath and Rosina climbed in. Her tits were popping out. Do you have it?

I was watching it live but never realized it, although it may have happened while I was reading something on my phone. I also found a tweet where they say it's fake You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but I might try to recover that sequence later.
GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI was watching it live but never realized it, although it may have happened while I was reading something on my phone. I also found a tweet where they say it's fake You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login but I might try to recover that sequence later.
Its not fake, I found uncensored pics of it. I'll post them if you dont have it.

catfishaaron

Also I believe Nico and Rosi knew each other before the show and had sex. I think Nico confirmed it. 

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIts not fake, I found uncensored pics of it. I'll post them if you dont have it.

I spent almost an hour trying to recover that moment but I couldn't, sorry. I'll pay more attention next time.

Edit: I created a script that will help me recover these types of videos without wasting hours trying manually, so next time tell me the approximate time (within the next 24 hours, after that it won't work) and I will most likely get what you need.

lfdz7078

They are this week's nominees. Emmanuel will save one of them (probably Joel) and nominate another tonight.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI spent almost an hour trying to recover that moment but I couldn't, sorry. I'll pay more attention next time.

Edit: I created a script that will help me recover these types of videos without wasting hours trying manually, so next time tell me the approximate time (within the next 24 hours, after that it won't work) and I will most likely get what you need.
That's great! Does the script include every camera? Apparently they went a little crazy last night. They were all making out or something. Is there anything good in the recording?

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginApparently in the morning Nico was in the bath and Rosina climbed in. Her tits were popping out. Do you have it?
Later on, her tits popped out of her dress. I'll upload the video later.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat's great! Does the script include every camera?

Yes, it does but it started working from this morning

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginApparently they went a little crazy last night. They were all making out or something. Is there anything good in the recording?

I didn't record any of that because I prioritized recovering the video of Rosina and Nico in the bathtub and also what I saw of the broadcast before going to sleep (no much and without volume) didn't seem relevant to me ☠️💀⚰️ I watched this video this morning but it was too late to get the original ones. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Probably tonight they will show the "highlights" of what happened during the early morning

Edit: I found this

lfdz7078

The Gran Hermano host posted this picture on his Instagram stories a few hours ago, apparently it has to do with Isabel who in recent days has been giving forbidden information to some housemates. The black envelope means direct expulsion.

Edit: A few minutes ago Isabel was expelled from the house.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are this week's nominees. Emmanuel will save one of them (probably Joel) and nominate another tonight.

After several weeks the red phone rang again and the first to answer it was Joel, who received immunity for next week (in case he was still in the house) and the possibility of nominating two housemates, which in this case were Martin and Nicolas. Then Emmanuel saved Martin and nominated Catalina.

amado1974

incredible how they take Isabel out

Treyu90

There's apparently gonna be a party tonight.

amado1974

There is no material yet from the new girls?

Treyu90

Bautista and Deni had sex in the morning. Was anything shown?

amado1974

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBautista y Deni tuvieron relaciones sexuales por la mañana. ¿Se mostró algo? 

Yo no he visto nada

lfdz7078

For several days they have not shown when someone comes in to the shower.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBautista and Deni had sex in the morning. Was anything shown?

I'll check the recordings, but I doubt it.

Orb

I just uploaded one from Paloma.

I also uploaded the Rosina one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI just uploaded one from Paloma.

I also uploaded the Rosina one You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I thin the Paloma link is broken. I cant download it