News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Gran Hermano Argentina 2023/2024

Started by lfdz7078, December 02, 2023, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfdz7078

They are this week's nominees. Nicolas will save one of them (except Juliana and Isabel) and nominate another tonight.

GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThey are this week's nominees. Nicolas will save one of them (except Juliana and Isabel) and nominate another tonight.

Nicolas saved Bautista and nominated Virginia. It seems to me that the next few days will be Lisandro's last in the house.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe first participant to re-enter the house is Catalina.

The second participant to re-enter the house is Joel.

The third participant to re-enter the house is Isabel.

At the end of the gala the host showed a golden ticket but did not explain what it means or what function it will fulfill (apparently it has to do with the repechage). That will be revealed in tonight's debate.

The golden tickets (they added one more) will be for the fourth and fifth most voted in the repechage (that is, Sabrina and Denisse) to re-enter the house. This will happen in monday's gala where at least two more new participants will also enter.

At first there was going to be only one ticket for Sabrina to re-enter, but the production decided to add one more since Denisse's fans reported fraud through the networks because despite the fact that they sent almost 900,000 votes (more than 8,000 USD) Denisse was inexplicably fifth among the most voted.

lfdz7078

catfishaaron

I'm really surprised by how willing Nico is to get naked on camera. He seemed like he would be shy or hide. But he even walks around with boners in underwear. 

lfdz7078

The production is evaluating a serious sanction for Agostina for having joked about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, for which she could be expelled.

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm really surprised by how willing Nico is to get naked on camera. He seemed like he would be shy or hide. But he even walks around with boners in underwear.
I caught him wanking today they changed the camera right before we saw the finish though but he was trying to be sneaky but the camera was so close it was obvious  tuu:

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI caught him wanking today they changed the camera right before we saw the finish though but he was trying to be sneaky but the camera was so close it was obvious  tuu:"
There is someone on the camera crew who is letting us see things. The other day they left the camera on Chino for several minutes while he was naked in the bathroom. 

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere is someone on the camera crew who is letting us see things. The other day they left the camera on Chino for several minutes while he was naked in the bathroom.
Your video host took down the video, just to let you know.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe production is evaluating a serious sanction for Agostina for having joked about You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, for which she could be expelled.

In the end they just made her apologize 🤡

lfdz7078

The twelfth evicted is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI caught him wanking today they changed the camera right before we saw the finish though but he was trying to be sneaky but the camera was so close it was obvious  tuu:"
I tried to manually recover that moment from the original stream but it was too late (the fragments containing that sequence expired). Can I upload this to the Mega's folder where I have the other videos?

utopia101

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI tried to manually recover that moment from the original stream but it was too late (the fragments containing that sequence expired). Can I upload this to the Mega's folder where I have the other videos?
Yes go ahead  tuu:

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes go ahead  tuu:"

Thank you! 🫶🏻

Hoolio79

The producers of this show should never be allowed to work in tv again. So much nudity but they always cut within 1 second. This could have been a great season. 

Albig

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe producers of this show should never be allowed to work in tv again. So much nudity but they always cut within 1 second. This could have been a great season.
I very much agree with you, this could have been a very good nude reality show. But, the producers don't care about the nudity, they take care of the ratings of the reality show compared to other television networks, and since they do very well with the ratings, I'm sure that if they make another Big Brother the same producers will be there. It's unfortunate, but they will be there. pu:

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI very much agree with you, this could have been a very good nude reality show. But, the producers don't care about the nudity, they take care of the ratings of the reality show compared to other television networks, and since they do very well with the ratings, I'm sure that if they make another Big Brother the same producers will be there. It's unfortunate, but they will be there. pu:"

Unfortunately our main interest is niche in the totality of what Big Brother is. These producers aren't interested in catering to us. I can't see the drawback of properly showing the nudity though. It could only be a net gain for the show and would entice more viewers.

From some casual browsing of Argentinian media and social media, I also haven't really seen much of a conservative element that is opposed to the nudity either. The likes of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login would have much better insights on this than me. Compare it to the last joint season of South African/Nigerian Big Brother where there appeared to be a strong conservative element within Nigerian social media that kicked up a fuss and made the producers insert computer generated shower steam into the Shower Hour shows. This was after the first week of the shows had none of this fake steam and was used to tone down the nudity.

I've said this before about other recent BB shows that are clamping down on nudity. It's a real shame that there are housemates who are obviously completely fine with being seen naked on camera, only to have producers censor this from us.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFrom some casual browsing of Argentinian media and social media, I also haven't really seen much of a conservative element that is opposed to the nudity either. The likes of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login would have much better insights on this than me.

At least on networks there are still conservative people (although not many) who are horrified by these things. In fact, they recently discovered two twitter accounts where nudes are posted and some asked to report them en masse (many mistakenly believe that they are "exclusive" content that the production leaks). The same thing happened a while ago with the old account You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in which there was content of GH 2016, such as videos of the showers, and GH 2022/2023.

lfdz7078

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe golden tickets (they added one more) will be for the fourth and fifth most voted in the repechage (that is, Sabrina and Denisse) to re-enter the house. This will happen in monday's gala where at least two more new participants will also enter.

In addition to the re-entries of Denisse and Sabrina, 5 (!) new participants also entered the house. They are:

Mauro (27 yo, single).

Darío (57 yo, married).

Paloma (21 yo, single).

Damián (28 yo, single).

Florencia (21 yo, single).

lfdz7078

Perhaps Mauro is the only one of the men who would dare to have sex with a housemate.