Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Gran Hermano Argentina 2023/2024

Started by lfdz7078, December 02, 2023, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orb

Sure, but first I need to check other files so if I find something I post it all at once.

No, neither in the bathroom nor in the room. In fact, when he was going to take off his clothes they changed the camera and that's when Rosina passed by with her robe open.

Maybe the moment you are looking for is when she was in the hallway and lifted her robe from behind showing her butt but with her underwear on. Unfortunately I didn't save it because I didn't think it was important  doh:

Just seen a longer version of the clip. Four girls are in the room, singing and having fun. Is that Julia you are referring to changing? She moved to the back of the room near the wardrobes but she had her back facing the camera and was changing her top. Probably wouldn't have seen anything even if they didn't censor. Then they cut to the Rosina scene. I assume that's what you are referring to.

I didn't know about any other specific scene, such as the hallway one. Was just curious from what other people were saying online, they seemed to imply there may have been more but now it looks like there wasn't.

lfdz7078

Just seen a longer version of the clip. Four girls are in the room, singing and having fun. Is that Julia you are referring to changing? She moved to the back of the room near the wardrobes but she had her back facing the camera and was changing her top. Probably wouldn't have seen anything even if they didn't censor. Then they cut to the Rosina scene. I assume that's what you are referring to.

Yes, that's what I refer. It was Lucia who changed near the wardrobes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI didn't know about any other specific scene, such as the hallway one. Was just curious from what other people were saying online, they seemed to imply there may have been more but now it looks like there wasn't.

I think it was shown on the camera 1 or 2.

By the way, since I'm not straight I have a different criteria at time of saving videos, so if you want (others too) you can tell me what kind of things you would like that I upload in addition the nudity videos.
GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lfdz7078

They are this week's nominees. Martin will save one of them (probably Lisandro) and nominate another tonight.

Finally Martin decided to nominate Virginia and save Juliana. Everything indicates that the next evicted will be defined between Sabrina (least likely) and Federico.

lfdz7078

This site works the same and its transmission has practically the same quality as DGO, but without the geo-blocking (it's also possible to watch Gran Hermano Duo and Big Brother Brazil). You just need to tap/click on "Desbloquear", enter the captcha, wait a few seconds and again tap/click on "Desbloquear".

lfdz7078

The ninth evicted is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Albig

The ninth evicted is...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why did Sabrina receive so much percentage for her eviction?  hmmm

catfishaaron

Why did Sabrina receive so much percentage for her eviction?  hmmm

Haters to be honest. So she has a boyfriend outside and hooked up with Alan. But the public are hypocrites cause last year they wanted Juliet to cheat on her boyfriend with Marcos.

Albig

Haters to be honest. So she has a boyfriend outside and hooked up with Alan. But the public are hypocrites cause last year they wanted Juliet to cheat on her boyfriend with Marcos.
Ah! Those are mistakes, in most reality shows you pay dearly for that.  hmmmm
The participants of these reality shows should watch the previous editions and study what mistakes they should avoid.  yess:

lfdz7078

Tonight Romina from Gran Hermano 2022/2023 will enter the house by surprise and live with the others for two days. She will also be able to nominate on wednesday 💀💀💀

lfdz7078

Last night Sabrina and Alan met again in the studio where the debate was taking place. Sabrina assumes that her relationship with her boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend) Brian is over, although she said that she still has to talk and clarify many things with him. Alan admitted that he likes her and apparently the production gave him the opportunity to go with her to the hotel where she is isolated.

Albig

Tonight Romina from Gran Hermano 2022/2023 will enter the house by surprise and live with the others for two days. She will also be able to nominate on wednesday 💀💀💀

They allow him to nominate Romina knowing that he has all the information about what happens in the reality show.
As always Telefe doing strange things.  ehm:
But it seems to be working for them, such as Sabrina's explosive eviction. Telefe led the rating measurements on Sunday 04. And in general the program is doing well. yess:

Albig

Last night Sabrina and Alan met again in the studio where the debate was taking place. Sabrina assumes that her relationship with her boyfriend (or ex-boyfriend) Brian is over, although she said that she still has to talk and clarify many things with him. Alan admitted that he likes her and apparently the production gave him the opportunity to go with her to the hotel where she is isolated.

Well, the participants of these reality shows always have the same explanations when they are publicly unfaithful to their boyfriends/girlfriends.  yess:
Poor those publicly cuckolded.  hmmmm
It even happens in reality shows like Operación Triunfo, for example when in OT 2017 in Spain, the singer Aitana publicly cheated on her boyfriend with the contestant singer Cepeda.

lfdz7078

They are this week's nominees. Juliana will save one of them (probably Agostina) and nominate another tonight.

catfishaaron

They are this week's nominees. Juliana will save one of them (probably Agostina) and nominate another tonight.

Juliana has been safe the last five weeks ... Getting ridiculous now

Treyu90

I recorded all 4 cameras from 1am to 7am but I didn't find anything like that.

Are you still recording every night? Has there been any other slips from the girls?

lfdz7078

Juliana has been safe the last five weeks ... Getting ridiculous now

She won the leader test, that's why she was not nominated this week.

Are you still recording every night? Has there been any other slips from the girls?

Yes I am still doing it but I was a little busy, I will soon cut and post all what I have.

utopia101

Yes I am still doing it but I was a little busy, I will soon cut and post all what I have.
if you see anything for the guys too please post.

lfdz7078

Juliana saved Agostina and nominated Lisandro. In addition, Martín nominated Nicolás, Bautista and Emmanuel after answering the red phone.

PS: The production (the host, actually) decided that Romina will stay until Sunday. They have not yet shown her undressing in the bathroom to enter the shower.

Treyu90

Rosina was fully nude/bottomless yesterday in the bathroom and they showed her, do you have it in HD?

lfdz7078

Rosina was fully nude/bottomless yesterday in the bathroom and they showed her, do you have it in HD?

Sorry, but I don't think I managed to record it.

Edit: Actually I do have something recorded from camera 3 (her in the shower until she came out), but there is no explicit nudity and nothing can be seen in the mirror. Maybe what you say was shown on another camera.