Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Gran Hermano Argentina 2023/2024

Started by lfdz7078, December 02, 2023, 10:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

Agostina saved Juliana and nominated Nico. Under this scenario, it's most likely that he and Virginia will leave the house on sunday and monday.

Public saved everyone except these four. They are anti showmance it seems.

lfdz7078

Agostina saved Juliana and nominated Nico. Under this scenario, it's most likely that he and Virginia will leave the house on sunday and monday.

Finally, the double eviction will happen tonight

GH Argentina 2022/2023: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GH Argentina 2023/2024: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lfdz7078

Public saved everyone except these four. They are anti showmance it seems.

lol I forgot to update this xD it is exactly as you say, this time the "showmances" did not generate anything in the viewers

Albig

Finally, the double eviction will happen tonight

I think they should not give the percentages because that way the public gets an idea of the most popular ones. The members of the reality show should not have a statistic of those who are more or less popular with the public.  yess:

catfishaaron

I think they should not give the percentages because that way the public gets an idea of the most popular ones. The members of the reality show should not have a statistic of those who are more or less popular with the public.  yess:

I would agree but this cast needed it. They are all being plants and too comfortable. The ones with lower percentage will step it up.

lfdz7078

The seventh and eighth evicted are...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Treyu90

Supposedly at 4am Argentina two of the girls were naked or in open bathrobes. Was anyone able to record that?

lfdz7078

Supposedly at 4am Argentina two of the girls were naked or in open bathrobes. Was anyone able to record that?

I recorded all 4 cameras from 1am to 7am but I didn't find anything like that.

Treyu90

I recorded all 4 cameras from 1am to 7am but I didn't find anything like that.

Its all over twitter and I've seen very low quality caps. Four girls were in the bathroom and then they go change to the dorms. I think Rosina and Lucia were the ones naked/with an open bathrobe.

lfdz7078

Its all over twitter and I've seen very low quality caps. Four girls were in the bathroom and then they go change to the dorms. I think Rosina and Lucia were the ones naked/with an open bathrobe.

Ah ok, I only saw cameras 1, 2 and 3. When I have time I will post it.

Orb

I've just seen one video. Rosina walks through the bedroom, doesn't have her bathrobe tied and it opens as she walks. Looking forward to seeing the video of Lucia if she features.

Hoolio79

I've just seen one video. Rosina walks through the bedroom, doesn't have her bathrobe tied and it opens as she walks. Looking forward to seeing the video of Lucia if she features.

Where do you find videos?

All the girls just had to change into bikini. So naturally, they turn of 3 cameras and leave one camera filming the boys?  cryyyy

Albig

All the girls just had to change into bikini. So naturally, they turn of 3 cameras and leave one camera filming the boys?  cryyyy
Telefe's Big Brother is like decaffeinated coffee. The essence of Big Brother is to show EVERYTHING, but now that is no longer the case. Telefe began with the Big Brother in Argentina in 2000 and they showed everything, from the 3rd edition they began to censor, or rather, they pretended to censor, the last two Big Brother of Telefe censored nudity and sex furiously although in the current edition even more, what's more, on social networks and different media outlets they consider Telefe's carelessness regarding nudity a scandal. That explains why carelessness is closely monitored.
Before these two Telefe Big Brother, the reality show was on the América TV network, there was practically no censorship there.
Why the difference between Telefe and América TV? Because América TV is considered gossip television in Argentina in all areas, both politics and entertainment. On the other hand, Telefe is considered the opposite. The question is: why then does Telefe produce a reality show like Big Brother? The reason is that it is successful. It must also be said that Big Brother was successful. I don't know the reasons why he didn't produce them more.
It must be clarified that America TV broadcast the reality show on open TV and on the Internet, on the Internet channels there were fixed cameras in the showers, and many nudes were shown, including masturbations. On the other hand, Telefe broadcasts only on open TV.

Hoolio79

Telefe's Big Brother is like decaffeinated coffee. The essence of Big Brother is to show EVERYTHING, but now that is no longer the case. Telefe began with the Big Brother in Argentina in 2000 and they showed everything, from the 3rd edition they began to censor, or rather, they pretended to censor, the last two Big Brother of Telefe censored nudity and sex furiously although in the current edition even more, what's more, on social networks and different media outlets they consider Telefe's carelessness regarding nudity a scandal. That explains why carelessness is closely monitored.
Before these two Telefe Big Brother, the reality show was on the América TV network, there was practically no censorship there.
Why the difference between Telefe and América TV? Because América TV is considered gossip television in Argentina in all areas, both politics and entertainment. On the other hand, Telefe is considered the opposite. The question is: why then does Telefe produce a reality show like Big Brother? The reason is that it is successful. It must also be said that Big Brother was successful. I don't know the reasons why he didn't produce them more.
It must be clarified that America TV broadcast the reality show on open TV and on the Internet, on the Internet channels there were fixed cameras in the showers, and many nudes were shown, including masturbations. On the other hand, Telefe broadcasts only on open TV.

Thank you for explaining. I tried watching this but I give up now. Haven't seen the girls all night. They have several cameras that film nothing.  loll:

lfdz7078

They are this week's nominees. Martin will save one of them (probably Lisandro) and nominate another tonight.

lfdz7078

I just watched the entire sequence from the bathroom to the girls' bedroom and only Rosina was naked  thd:

Treyu90

I just watched the entire sequence from the bathroom to the girls' bedroom and only Rosina was naked  thd:

Oh thats a shame. Could you still post it please?

Orb

Did it show her naked in the bathroom or at any point before her towel fell open in the bedroom?

Orb

I saw it in a Telegram group called The Art Gallery.

lfdz7078

Oh thats a shame. Could you still post it please?

Sure, but first I need to check other files so if I find something I post it all at once.

Did it show her naked in the bathroom or at any point before her towel fell open in the bedroom?

No, neither in the bathroom nor in the room. In fact, when he was going to take off his clothes they changed the camera and that's when Rosina passed by with her robe open.

Maybe the moment you are looking for is when she was in the hallway and lifted her robe from behind showing her butt but with her underwear on. Unfortunately I didn't save it because I didn't think it was important  doh: