Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

App to download videos

Started by bellanofretete, October 12, 2023, 09:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellanofretete

Hi! Need your help please.
Ive been using LJ VIDEODOWNLOADER on my phone to download videos from sites. But now a site wont allow it and any other app won work either. Any suggestion?

KittyGalore

Hi! Need your help please.
Ive been using LJ VIDEODOWNLOADER on my phone to download videos from sites. But now a site wont allow it and any other app won work either. Any suggestion?
I'm only familiar with PC stuff so i don't have any experience in them apps. If it's not working then the site doesn't use whatever the app gets the video from.

bellanofretete

I'm only familiar with PC stuff so i don't have any experience in them apps. If it's not working then the site doesn't use whatever the app gets the video from.

On the pc what would u recommend kitty. The video is m3u8 but dont know which tool could help. I remenbered you use tubedigger but i see it costs. Free only allows half a vid i think

KittyGalore

On the pc what would u recommend kitty. The video is m3u8 but dont know which tool could help. I remenbered you use tubedigger but i see it costs. Free only allows half a vid i think
I also use IDM i download most of my stuff with this.

tin23

Nikica99P

Masqui

What can I do if the trial period expires? Anyone know of another program? thanks

RETROUGGG

i reccomend on pc to use chrome extensions, and on android devices 1dm but is not safe to use passwords

monkeyextension

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jasonmax

IDM is the way ... +1 for it

Win240936

reyer_rey

My dear friends, Do you have any link online for the reallities?

dragi

I use Jdownloader 2, it works well for most of the sites I use

Christoph2703

I use in Firefox the Video DownloadHelper

reyer_rey

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI use in Firefox the Video DownloadHelper
Thanks. I need to read about this topic.

jebach17

i use ssstwitter video downloader for twitter videos

cool4men2009

Video DownloadHelper and IDM work for me too!

Gobigred

idm i'd say is the most reliable one

Skjolddyr34

I have used locoloader a few times. Ive just used the free website that allows 2 DLs every 6 hours I think, but I see they have extensions for chrome and firefox aswell. As said, havent tried anything but the free option, so cant recommend, but if its just a simple clip, it works great.

firedog1212

Video Download Helper  with firefox