News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login100 post is too much to achive 😂
You can do it, mate. Try your best, in some days you can complete. The intentation is to avoid people coming from the contect and then evading.

anonymou5

jasonwest1

I don't have access to videos anymore do you know what the reason is & how I can access it again?

enganchao16

hello everybody,lets go for the 100 messages in days..

Javidcheema

Hi friends why I can't access to the videos can someone explain me in detail thx

viper9841

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi friends why I can't access to the videos can someone explain me in detail thx

Hello

General discussions is open to everyone
15 posts gets you access to the archive
100 posts gets you access to current reality shows

Javidcheema

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHello

General discussions is open to everyone
15 posts gets you access to the archive
100 posts gets you access to current reality shows
Hi                                                                                which kind of posts can you explain simply & detail 

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi                                                                                which kind of posts can you explain simply & detail
Talk 100 times in the phorum and you have access to the new content , can be nay post about anyhting. 

Javidcheema

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginTalk 100 times in the phorum and you have access to the new content , can be nay post about anyhting.
Ok that's means right now I talk with you it's one post is that right and second can I talk anywhere in forum thx

Counselor

Yes, the 15 is quite easy to get without even talking about the Olympics or the weather. But 100, that's another story! Working on it. 

Javidcheema

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes, the 15 is quite easy to get without even talking about the Olympics or the weather. But 100, that's another story! Working on it.
Thanks for information I tried my best let's see what,s happened 

thoms7823

Hello everyone! Good to be here :)

tr3

Hello! Good luck getting to 100 messages

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOk that's means right now I talk with you it's one post is that right and second can I talk anywhere in forum thx
Exactly, try some discussion in the Big Brother chat, it may help you to see others BB outside your country.

BigGustavobrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDon't post thanks just use the like button that's why it exists for information I tried my best let's see what,s happened
I dont know if the thanks button is part of the 100 posts. Probably not.

BigGustavobrother

Welcome everybody! I hope you will enjoy the forum

tr3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi I tried to get 15 first let's see
You will get it 15 should be easy. 100 is much harder

Javidcheema

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou will get it 15 should be easy. 100 is much harder
For me 15 is very harder I am trying but not successed and 100 I hope it took 5 year .

jonty489

Hello everyone, on my way to 15 posts

Counselor

Yes, welcome to all. Working my way towards 100. Would be easier if there was some access to current material of course, but I understand!