You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitforfun83

Anyone want to talk...its calm right now

Kirsten

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust to let everyone know the message everyone received is to remind everyone of the rules as some members still continue to post discussion in the pics/videos topics. It wasn't meant to single anyone out specifically as there is only a small number of people who don't understand or do it.
Is asking for help about a linked pic/video or mentioning that it was taken down allowed on the pics/videos board?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs asking for help about a linked pic/video or mentioning that it was taken down allowed on the pics/videos board?

No as it's discussions you can ask in the discussion topic or request topic for someone to upload it.

Iqbal-Miah

Absolutely nothing more annoying then requests and chatter on pics and videos threads. Only second to when links to see videos or episodes don't work!

Shanmugam smart

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNo as it's discussions you can ask in the discussion topic or request topic for someone to upload it.
Sir please approve my id

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSir please approve my id
You're account is already approved.

SaraJa

Who is Trusted members? I see that there are different numbers of posts and which groups do they belong to?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWho is Trusted members? I see that there are different numbers of posts and which groups do they belong to?
That group isn't post count based i literally have to assign someone to that group.

SaraJa

It's clear now. Because I see someone have less than 50 and some a lot.

Tonton

Hello everyone, I love these types of forums, I love couples who try to stay hidden during intercourse, but the nudity still comes out 

glennarne

Christoph2703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhow to see more than valo vilag?
If you first write 15 posts you will see more and the next level is 100 posts

gato_negro

godless 2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis is the best forum ever 😍
I agree 100% you are right

axlemma

IS there a reason one have to have more than 100 posts in order to access the pic/video board? Seems a bit to much

axlemma

There is now way I could possible write more than 100 posts in order to access the hidden board. Still, I want to access it, but like I said  I can not write that many post, i mean, what would I write about anything when my only interest is the video board which is blocked from me?

Kirsten

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere is now way I could possible write more than 100 posts in order to access the hidden board. Still, I want to access it, but like I said  I can not write that many post, i mean, what would I write about anything when my only interest is the video board which is blocked from me?
You could probably find things of interest to those here to contribute. Some interest of yours must have led you here in the first place.

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThere is now way I could possible write more than 100 posts in order to access the hidden board. Still, I want to access it, but like I said  I can not write that many post, i mean, what would I write about anything when my only interest is the video board which is blocked from me?
Yes you are right but its worth it tbh

SaraJa

Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ❤️❤️❤️

gato_negro