Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jebach17

Hello, i hope i can get 100 posts really soon

SaraJa

eddy_zeg

Hi, thanks for the great forum. Will try to contribute as much as I can.

tiodormido666

Hello, I will try to contribute to the forum.

duckitplz1

What does it mean when i try to view a thread or archive and it gives me the following error "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."??

reydemonio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat does it mean when i try to view a thread or archive and it gives me the following error "The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you."??
That you don't have enough posts to access. You need 15 for the archive and 300 (i think) for the current shows. 

luigi567

zarpu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat you don't have enough posts to access. You need 15 for the archive and 300 (i think) for the current shows.
The limit for current shows is now 100 posts.

warszawiakbi

Guys, do you think they are showing more frontal nudity now than few years ago?

lol123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGuys, do you think they are showing more frontal nudity now than few years ago?

No less I think tbh

duckitplz1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat you don't have enough posts to access. You need 15 for the archive and 300 (i think) for the current shows.
Understood. Thank you so much guys. 

duckitplz1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe limit for current shows is now 100 posts.

Got it, thank you so much. 

Judex

I like this forum so far, thanks for the approval.

KittyGalore

Just to let everyone know the message everyone received is to remind everyone of the rules as some members still continue to post discussion in the pics/videos topics. It wasn't meant to single anyone out specifically as there is only a small number of people who don't understand or do it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaraJa

You did well when you put that rule at the beginning of the forum  tuu: Just maybe if you put it in red or slightly increased the fund?  hmmm But it is visible, I think everyone will see  tuu:

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou did well when you put that rule at the beginning of the forum  tuu:" Just maybe if you put it in red or slightly increased the fund?  hmmm" But it is visible, I think everyone will see  tuu:"
How about now.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SaraJa

Perfect! Everyone has learned about the number of posts, now also this and everything is solved!

Madfox27

Well reaching 100 posts is a bit difficult 

Tomtom1414

fitforfun83

100 posts are alot I think. But its fun too