News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lakers2020 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Madfox27

How can I access big brother nudity section??

monkeyextension

Make 15 posts to access archive section, 100 for the new content section

SaraJa

What is going on with my GIFS in ValoVilag12 topic? They disappearing, I am adding for the third time  re: HELP!

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat is going on with my GIFS in ValoVilag12 topic? They disappearing, I am adding for the third time  re:" HELP!
What posts or gifs are the issue?

SaraJa

My last two posts in topic. Mybe the site is problem, but i try three diferent and always is same. 

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMy last two posts in topic. Mybe the site is problem, but i try three diferent and always is same.
Is that the discussion topic i looked and can't see any gifs can you link me to the posts. Also what site are you using to upload the images.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMy last two posts in topic. Mybe the site is problem, but i try three diferent and always is same.
This is one of your links

That site only makes gifs it doesn't support the uploading of images as far as i know use some of these sites. There is probably others but can't think right now.

SaraJa

Thank you  :-* :-* :-* I fixed it, mybe  l2: 

Madfox27

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMake 15 posts to access archive section, 100 for the new content section
Okay Thankyou. I was confused how I am not able to see anything

didnazi

mailaripa9824@

jebach17

Hello, when i make a new account i dont get permission od the Admins for the account, why?

jebach17

15 post for archieved threads and 100 post for the current ones? is it true?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHello, when i make a new account i dont get permission od the Admins for the account, why?
Why do you want a second account? I can see when everyone makes a second one so I just reject it immediately.

Christoph2703

What is the point of creating a second account? Makes no sense to me

warszawiakbi

Hi guys, great to be here! I hope I will get access to all the interesting stuff. For now I can see the forum people are cool and open so it is nice.
Any advice? How to quickly open more topics?

Christoph2703

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi guys, great to be here! I hope I will get access to all the interesting stuff. For now I can see the forum people are cool and open so it is nice.
Any advice? How to quickly open more topics?
You need 15 posts then you can see more

jebach17

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy do you want a second account? I can see when everyone makes a second one so I just reject it immediately.

I'm just asking why, but its alright

Playag

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHow can I access big brother nudity section??
You have to make 100 posts

Playag

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login15 post for archieved threads and 100 post for the current ones? is it true?
15 is not too bad