News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lakers2020 and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou can not be serious, this sounds ridiculous to me.

You only have 7 posts. Can't take you seriously.  l2:

fcb4l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou only have 7 posts. Can't take you seriously.  l2:"
Why not? If you read the forum rules it's ridiculous.
You're not allowed to post videos in a discussion board.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou can not be serious, this sounds ridiculous to me.
Yes you are right posting in the discussions topics of videos and pics of nudity isn't allowed.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhy not? If you read the forum rules it's ridiculous.
You're not allowed to post videos in a discussion board.
Yes that right.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login15 post is fair but 300 is unreachable
If anyone had some ideas they could try opening topics talking to talk about other stuff not related to Big brother this board is called General discussion, So you could talk about anything.

Interstellar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf you had and can prove it i can put it up.
I am here Interstellar or Interstellar02 or 2... for years... Was a active member on the old forums...

pucko3apa

just get over it and find a discussion

bbfan25

os: was my first reaction to the threads disappearing untill i found out why

reydemonio

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf anyone had some ideas they could try opening topics talking to talk about other stuff not related to Big brother this board is called General discussion, So you could talk about anything.
So the post limit feature is trying to incentivate general topic posts in here or just to limit leechers? From what i've seen the general discussions board is mostly dead

boater38!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Why do i keep getting this message when i try to click the couples page

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo the post limit feature is trying to incentivate general topic posts in here or just to limit leechers? From what i've seen the general discussions board is mostly dead
I'm noticing more people engaging in discussion recently if anything.

Orb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Why do i keep getting this message when i try to click the couples page
If it's the archived couples page, it is because you need 15 posts to view. If it's the one for current shows, you need 100 posts.

zyph

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou only have 7 posts. Can't take you seriously.  l2:"

So, we are here again. Some random Mod finding himself extremly fancy for whatever reason?
So a valid point of some random new member is invalid because YOU decide to go ad hominem?

We can discuss about, if this rule (read later comments, indeed it is FORBIDDEN to post content in discussion) is useful (ridiculous to some of us) or not. But relating to my post account or your IQ or my bank account balance would have NOTHING to do with it.

And even if you were Barrack Obama, your word would still not be worth more than mine.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo, we are here again. Some random Mod finding himself extremly fancy for whatever reason?
So a valid point of some random new member is invalid because YOU decide to go ad hominem?

We can discuss about, if this rule (read later comments, indeed it is FORBIDDEN to post content in discussion) is useful (ridiculous to some of us) or not. But relating to my post account or your IQ or my bank account balance would have NOTHING to do with it.

And even if you were Barrack Obama, your word would still not be worth more than mine.
Chill, you only need 15 posts to see every show ever compiled. There are not many current shows right now so its not like you would be missing a lot or anything. As soon as you reach 15 you can see and contribute to any show from the past.

godless 2

KittyGalore

Members who have content but complain they have nowhere to post them you can post in this board.

SaraJa

I think you should also introduce a rule that two posts may not be posted one after the other, unless no one has written anything for a long time, and a rule that English is official on the forum.

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI think you should also introduce a rule that two posts may not be posted one after the other, unless no one has written anything for a long time, and a rule that English is official on the forum.
Unfortunately there isn't a mod for that the only one is how many replies a member group can make in a day.

zyph

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginChill, you only need 15 posts to see every show ever compiled. There are not many current shows right now so its not like you would be missing a lot or anything. As soon as you reach 15 you can see and contribute to any show from the past.

Nono, don't get me wrong, I complained about the arroganz ad hominem answer, not about the rules.

Ofc there was a discussion about the rules and the amount of posts - but more relevantly it was about where to post stuff, when you don't see a forum to post in (in line with the rules).

J0sheyy

How long does it take for mod approval?