News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lakers2020 and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

a221

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf anyone can find there username from here i will add that number of posts to your account here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/bigbrothertv.me/index.php
i didn't find any post by me but i used the same one- a221

spyrosrotary

It is very difficult for all to have access again! Any other way to have access again?

lesvisionnaires.psd

Hello,
nice to meet you.

How i can visit the section of male nude?

thanks a lot

dgrave

Hello, 

I want to see the nude section. How can I visit that? 

Thanks

SaraJa

Welcome dgrave 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAs things stand, users need at least 15 posts to see the archived nudity sections and 300 posts to see the nudity sections for currently running shows.

loon3x213

woooo 300.... gonna be a mission lol

Kuraka

I just discovered the new rules here... Reaching the archive section will be easy but the current section is just impossible for most of us. Let's see...

a221

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI just discovered the new rules here... Reaching the archive section will be easy but the current section is just impossible for most of us. Let's see...
in the end all threads will arrived to the archive section (:

SaraJa

With dead links :)

Cmax

alexram

I HAVE YEARS IN ITS FORUM WHY NO ACCES A SECCION GIRLS 

alexram

SaraJa

300 posts, please. Until then, only the men's section is open for you  tuu:

zyph

For me, no section at all is open: Meaning, that I can't even contribute content to the Forum.
I don't get this system - is this correct?

I need to discuss for amount x in some discussion threads to get access to some strange content and then I need to post content in there, that I do not own maybe.

I do not get the system, maybe I am wrong, but I cannot even see any content related forum, thus how can I contribute?! This makes zero sense to me.

Diee

fcb4l

It wouldn't be possible to contribute new content or videos in sections that are hidden? 

SaraJa

Good question  loll: What in that case?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt wouldn't be possible to contribute new content or videos in sections that are hidden?

If you were contributing to a current show, you could go into the discussion topic and mention what material you have to post.  You could post the content on the discussion thread and would be moved to the picture/video thread. 

spyrosrotary

15 post is fair but 300 is unreachable

zyph

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIf you were contributing to a current show, you could go into the discussion topic and mention what material you have to post.  You could post the content on the discussion thread and would be moved to the picture/video thread.

You can not be serious, this sounds ridiculous to me.