News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xulo18

The new rules of the forum seem fine to me, in my case I will make an effort to move up the category, but, if I have screenshots that I take of new programs myself, how can I upload them to the forum in their corresponding section?

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe new rules of the forum seem fine to me, in my case I will make an effort to move up the category, but, if I have screenshots that I take of new programs myself, how can I upload them to the forum in their corresponding section?

That's a good question. I think You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  might need to create a submission thread and move those caps over if they are not duplicates. 

peter0405

Thanks for the update. Feeling sorry for you that somebody abused your trust!

monkeyextension

That's a shame about the leaking

SaraJa

300 posts is too much  sadd: I need to spam, but i dont want to. If I have reasonable posts, it will take me a very long time to accumulate that number. I think this decision will only lead to unreasonable spams. I understand your reasons. But this is a forum, I think some things are hard to control. This is a huge blow to the forum and I am truly sorry. I don't think I'll throw myself into collecting 300 posts because I don't want to spam, and I don't have a reality show I can commit to following. I honestly think people are here for the nude photos, not to watch reality shows around the world, because that's what streams are for. Let's remember Big Brother Netherlands/Belgium. Only one person wrote.

Pereda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login300 posts is too much  sadd:" I need to spam, but i dont want to. If I have reasonable posts, it will take me a very long time to accumulate that number. I think this decision will only lead to unreasonable spams. I understand your reasons. But this is a forum, I think some things are hard to control. This is a huge blow to the forum and I am truly sorry. I don't think I'll throw myself into collecting 300 posts because I don't want to spam, and I don't have a reality show I can commit to following. I honestly think people are here for the nude photos, not to watch reality shows around the world, because that's what streams are for. Let's remember Big Brother Netherlands/Belgium. Only one person wrote.

You are one of 18 people based on Kitty's graphic that has passed the 75 posts mark. It's a small forum, but again, most of the people who make an account won't ever get to your post count even with years of membership. They grab what they can and don't make any effort to engage. With so many options out there as you mention, yes, people can get their nudity fix elsewhere and stop bogging down Kitty. There are other non-BB shows / sites that others engage in that has members invested here. 

If you are interested in the forum your post counts will go up as time passes. There's no rush to get to 300 posts if you know you can get the nudity material elsewhere. This will weed out a lot of those people who don't care. So it will leave the forum to those who enjoy the community Kitty has created after the old BB forum died.

Also spamming is being monitored because of Kitty's new settings.

trumasta1980

Thanks for the explanation Kitty, I can imagine its very frustrating to see people take advantage of what youve created. If this works for you then good.

KittyGalore

So what is the main reason for members here been inactive.

sidchu

Hi Guys,

Just wondering why i am geeting following error if i try to view some threads/categories?

" The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. "

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHi Guys,

Just wondering why i am geeting following error if i try to view some threads/categories?

" The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you. "
That's correct you will need to reach 300 post to gain access.

sidchu

Just a humble suggestion:

It would be more effective to have account age in consideration too. 300 posts is a bit uphill.

A combination of account age, posts count and likes etc.

Thanks for prompt reply

Cmax

Hello guys. 

I also think that 300 posts is to much.

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo what is the main reason for members here been inactive.
My opinion is because you have creators and viewers. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login are the creators who come to my mind first. I cant watch for example ValoVilag, because I'm not from Hungary, I contacted RTL but they replied that they don't have an option for those outside Hungary to subscribe. But, every day I read what Pereda writes and informs about daily events and that is interesting for me. How can I get involved in any conversation with him when I don't even know the participants, the events, in my opinion that's spamming. It's different when we had a link like for the Eden Hotel and those who wanted watched the episode, so we discussed the events. I can contribute in the fall when the Farma in Serbia starts. But again, if there are no interesting events, it will be my spamming, like some themes where is no nudity  sadd: I know how forums work and that there is space. So why take up space, it's better to leave it for good links than for it to be pure spamming to accumulate 300 posts, which is not a little.  Maybe it can be done in another way, as some others do, put a logo on the video/image or some sign so that it is known that it was taken from here. It takes a little more time, but it can do a lot. Unfortunately, I think you will lose a lot of members with this decision, which is a shame because your forum is phenomenal. I really love it and I'm used to it, I've been coming here for years. And I really don't like writing nonsense because of the number.
It's not all about nudity, I know, it's interesting for me to follow some topics and different reality programs around the world, but let's be honest, most people come here for nudity. And it's different when you follow a program, that way you can join the discussion about favorites, participants, tasks, who annoys us. And how can I follow Big Brother Portugal when I don't know Portuguese. But I am interested in reading some details, but not that every day someone spams about the house and how some Afonso is crying there. But when there's nudity in the show, it's different to watch, honestly. Valo Vilag is the most popular topic right now, and we know why. And for example the German Big Brother is a disappointment, we know why. which can be seen in the posts.

a221

i think i had more posts on the old forum. i guess it doesn't count

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini think i had more posts on the old forum. i guess it doesn't count
If you had and can prove it i can put it up.

dadad

It's a bit hard for the members of the forum, who are part of the old and new forum for a long time. The limit is high. But I can understand it.
I also still have some posts in the old forum, but I have no proof of them.

lukeshaw

I respect your decision. how many posts do we need? If it's 200, it will take years to see any activity here again lol

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt's a bit hard for the members of the forum, who are part of the old and new forum for a long time. The limit is high. But I can understand it.
I also still have some posts in the old forum, but I have no proof of them.
What were they?

SaraJa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI respect your decision. how many posts do we need? If it's 200, it will take years to see any activity here again lol
And after a years, some or all of the links will be dead 🫤

KittyGalore

If anyone can find there username from here i will add that number of posts to your account here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/bigbrothertv.me/index.php