News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGalore

I accidently deleted a topic of ex on the beach norge i had issues with the images and deleted the post however there is a recycle board that all deleted posts go to and when i reviewed the post i saw it was fine and couldn't restore it due to a bookmark mod i installed ages ago but didn't realise till now this error existed i will check from a copy of a previous backup for that topic and re add it in if i can.

Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login what is happening with the old forum, some works have been going on for a couple of days now .... or is the forum officially cracked?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login what is happening with the old forum, some works have been going on for a couple of days now .... or is the forum officially cracked?
pyrorain has temporary disabled it for now. That's all i know.

Wolf

My opinion is that Pyrorain should leave the forum to you and withdraw when it is no longer able to hold it ... of course if you agree.

KittyGalore

My opinion is that Pyrorain should leave the forum to you and withdraw when it is no longer able to hold it ... of course if you agree.
I have emailed him but he hasn't responded to me about what you suggest.

spapaars

I have emailed him but he hasn't responded to me about what you suggest.

Do you want that?
This forum now has more members.
The archive of the old one is bigger, but most of the download links are dead.

KittyGalore

Do you want that?
This forum now has more members.
The archive of the old one is bigger, but most of the download links are dead.
Well a few members had suggested it to me that if i got the database of the forum then the posts wouldn't be lost.

KittyGalore

So as with pyrorain forum and when i do it here when the forum is under maintenance only admins are allow to enter and the forum is the exact same as if it was not in maintenance the whole idea of the maintenance is for taking backups or fixing any errors arises with the forum from mods and so on. It tells me at the top left the forum is in maintenance.

Wolf

@Kitty has proven to be a serious forum leader and totally deserves to be the main one and on the old forum I'm sure @kitty would bring him to the in the line, and the former owner of the @pyr ... due to many years of work let him remain an honorary admin, I think that the offer is more than correct, as the admin @pyr...  says that he needs help and that he can't do it anymore, here are the solutions.
It would be nice to accept the offer ...

Satka

Hello everybody! I'm new here from Poland.

Olmnybgs

Hello, I have videos from Periscope and Facecast. I was wondering could I post them on this site? I did see the area for live webcams but it seemed to focus on Onlyfans, I don't subscribe to them but I have a ton of Periscope and a few Facecast.
Thank you,
Old Money Bags (olmnybgs)

KittyGalore

Hello, I have videos from Periscope and Facecast. I was wondering could I post them on this site? I did see the area for live webcams but it seemed to focus on Onlyfans, I don't subscribe to them but I have a ton of Periscope and a few Facecast.
Thank you,
Old Money Bags (olmnybgs)
I heard of them what are they of nudity or sex.

Olmnybgs

Some are Nudity, masturbation, and sex. Most of the time the girls on Periscope (website shut down in march) were giving themselves exposure to sell you their Onlyfans. Some are of them flashing or getting ready. They are their personal webcams/phones/tablets... Some are exhibitionists while others are out to get paid. It has bought me tons of entertainment...lol

KittyGalore

I've have changed the number of posts per page from 50 down to 20. The topic loads quicker now a page with a lot of images was slow to load and i have a very fast internet. If anyone still happens to find the images are still slow for you let me know and i will reduce it again down to 15 or 10.

Denzell

Djdarth

I am also new here. Hope that we can find lots of stuff

Takelwagen1

I am also new here. Hope that we can find lots of stuff

Welcome!

Skn

Hi, i'm New here, this forum is a great find

Q-werty

Petarpe