Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

Welcome To The Big Brother TV Forum

Started by KittyGalore, November 03, 2019, 02:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mare

Wolf

it's been over a week now and the old forum is still inactive, other sites' information sites say the forum has been shut down forever. Big pity for all the content that was there....  doh: bashhh: cryyyy

djo86

KittyGalore

it's been over a week now and the old forum is still inactive, other sites' information sites say the forum has been shut down forever. Big pity for all the content that was there....  doh: bashhh: cryyyy
It should be back sometime between today and tomorrow pyrorain has finally responded.

Wolf

Let's hope so, thanks @kitty for info  every honor, but I wonder why it's lost among the search engines and sites that provide information say it's off ...

masterchief

KittyGalore

Let's hope so, thanks @kitty for info  every honor, but I wonder why it's lost among the search engines and sites that provide information say it's off ...
Most likely since i created this forum and is next behind it the search engines thinks the site is gone and this forum is replacing it.

spapaars

Back

voyeur007

Anjonegro

manuel800

Wolf

Very good news for all of us, but I remembered that this site is much more stable would be good  this site became the main one, and of course, to pass on everything ...

fortunenumbers

dimemkd

mikibaki

Bb1010

son165

WatcherOnTheWall

revy803

Darda1