Ex on the beach double dutch

Started by bellanofretete, February 09, 2023, 10:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mnesymne

There is a missed censor moment in the latest episode. Its from a view from a decent distance, outside in infrared, but the girl sits up after having sex with the dude without a top on. Its around 20:16.
Would post a screenshot but my capturing software shows a black screen when i try.

Treyu90

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a missed censor moment in the latest episode. Its from a view from a decent distance, outside in infrared, but the girl sits up after having sex with the dude without a top on. Its around 20:16.
Would post a screenshot but my capturing software shows a black screen when i try.

There where a couple missed moments by the censorship, both male and female:

spapaars

There where a couple missed moments by the censorship, both male and female:

. . . . . . . . .

Voy24

Zoli0211

Do you have new episode this show? Thanks a  lot!

Zoli0211

Do you have new episode? Thanks a lot!!

Voy24

full EP6  1,6 GB  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
when I go to that link I just immediately get redirects

Zoli0211

Do you have Ep 7? This is a new episode. Thanks a lot!

Zoli0211

Do you have new episode? Thanks a lot!!

Bill8900

Anyone know if the girls from this season have plans to start of (Ellen in particular?)

Zoli0211

Season 9 highlights video:? Thanks a lot!!

Bill8900

A few girls from this season did end up starting onlyfans.

Ellen - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michelle - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think there might be more but I haven't looked into everyone yet.

freetayk47

I never understood the upsession with shows like this. Its nto like big brother. you cant see the fucking. your seeing the producers edit of said fucking

Zoli0211

Do you have new videos in the ex on the beach double dutch all starts 2024? Thanks a lot!

alex74

episode 1 was posted here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Iqbal-Miah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAs I suspected . The way editors on ex on the beach double dutch seem to work now is : One season there will be lots of sex scenes (season 5 ) then almost none (season 6) then lots again (season 7) then almost none again (season eight) now again they're showing more sex on the first episode on season 9 then ALL OF SEASON 8 and there's a foursome next week and apparently even more sex
in the previews of the season in the beginning of the episode. I'm curious as to why the producers chose to heavily censor the sex every other season.

I think this theory can be debunked as the recently finished Season 10 (second All Stars version) was not a lot of let's say material on couples doing things. Or to be fairer, there was but all of it blurred by the annoying blur screen line! I guess MTV in the Netherlands have gone rogue and politically correct

Iqbal-Miah

By the way, any reviews on if season 10 (second all stars edition) was any good. Watched first few, and repetitive and not worth it if the new stuff like couples getting together is all blurred out pretty much.

Anyone know whether You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login will do a non-celebrity edition this year?

spapaars

It never had a celebrity edition.
All stars are participants who participated before.

Dashskyyy

Wow this show is crazy !! Thanks for posting 

enganchao16

megan is awesome i hope more of her in the future