Ex on the beach double dutch

Started by bellanofretete, February 09, 2023, 10:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theodored

I wish i could cap them for y'all . But video-land won't take my credit card

Zoli0211

Video very fantastic. Thank you very much.  Could you more videos upload please?

Zoli0211

Your videos  very good. if there are more, please upload them. Thanks a lot! Season 3?

Samantha

Do these videos have uncensored male nudity or censored?

bellanofretete

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ex on the beach double dutch - All star season all sexscenes

Can it be reupload please?

Zoli0211

That is fantastic video! Do you have some ex on the beach double dutch videos season 3?  Thanks a lot!

Zoli0211

you have fantastic videos. Do you have any videos ex on the beach double dutch?  Thanks a lot!

spapaars

Always short sex moments with some funny music/sounds they added.
But after season 5 it's even more worthless, it's not good enough anymore to collect the clips for a video.

Treyu90

Always short sex moments with some funny music/sounds they added.
But after season 5 it's even more worthless, it's not good enough anymore to collect the clips for a video.

I remember season 6 being the worst, then 7 got better. But 8 had absolutely nothing.

spapaars

I remember season 6 being the worst, then 7 got better. But 8 had absolutely nothing.

Will watch season 7 this week.

Zoli0211

Please more another ex on the beach double dutch videos! Thanks a lot!

spapaars

One thing missed, Sem and Dusty in the shower:
That's right, I saw it a bit later too, but it was only 2 seconds on screen, so I didn't feel like doing it again, because then you have to play 10 episodes again.

Zoli0211

Do you have another videos ex on the beach double dutch? Thank you very much!

spapaars

The new season starts on May 14th.

. . . . . . . .

theodored

As I suspected . The way editors on ex on the beach double dutch seem to work now is : One season there will be lots of sex scenes (season 5 ) then almost none (season 6) then lots again (season 7) then almost none again (season eight) now again they're showing more sex on the first episode on season 9 then ALL OF SEASON 8 and there's a foursome next week and apparently even more sex
in the previews of the season in the beginning of the episode. I'm curious as to why the producers chose to heavily censor the sex every other season.

Treyu90

As I suspected . The way editors on ex on the beach double dutch seem to work now is : One season there will be lots of sex scenes (season 5 ) then almost none (season 6) then lots again (season 7) then almost none again (season eight) now again they're showing more sex on the first episode on season 9 then ALL OF SEASON 8 and there's a foursome next week and apparently even more sex
in the previews of the season in the beginning of the episode. I'm curious as to why the producers chose to heavily censor the sex every other season.

Thats great to hear. Were you able to record it?

theodored

I was watching on my phone online

Treyu90

I was watching on my phone online

Were you also using videoland or is there anywhere else to watch it?

theodored

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login since season 6 he has streamed this show live every Sunday

catfishaaron

I'm sorry but the "standard of beauty" for the men on these shows is just ridiculous now. None of these guys are attractive...