Ex on the beach double dutch

Started by bellanofretete, February 09, 2023, 10:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellanofretete

Hi guys

Im tired of trying see this fucking show. Theres no way of getting the full episodes to download anywhere and everyone says about the vpn etc.
So i got a vpn, with that i even joined videoland to watch. The bastards let me join and everything and when i try watch it says its geoblocked. Of course with my vpn on with a server from netherlands. Ive tried and tried and nothing!. I used thundervpn. Ive been wanted to see this for a long time and even all of you say its uncensored and everything theres no videos to be found ANYWHERE. And even paying i still cant see this.

Any suggestions?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys

Im tired of trying see this fucking show. Theres no way of getting the full episodes to download anywhere and everyone says about the vpn etc.
So i got a vpn, with that i even joined videoland to watch. The bastards let me join and everything and when i try watch it says its geoblocked. Of course with my vpn on with a server from netherlands. Ive tried and tried and nothing!. I used thundervpn. Ive been wanted to see this for a long time and even all of you say its uncensored and everything theres no videos to be found ANYWHERE. And even paying i still cant see this.

Any suggestions?
Are you trying to view it from a PC or mobile. ThunderVPN looks like an app for a mobile i don't have any experience with them. I only used desktop based vpn's in the past.

bellanofretete

Yes its a phone app sinve i thought would be easy to download the episodes. But nothing

KittyGalore

Yes its a phone app sinve i thought would be easy to download the episodes. But nothing
I don't have any experience with them but i'm sure others here might use a phone for the same purpose and have experience in them.

alex74

did you try any other vpn, free or pay? some vpns have some free countries on chrome extension, VeePN has NL for free.

or you can get 7 day trial for ZenMate

if that doesnt work try some popular pay vpn

spapaars

Hi guys

Any suggestions?
You do have to register on Videoland in the Netherlands, but after that you can watch from any country.
It may have been geo-blocked on behalf of MTV.

There are 8 seasons at Videoland.

btw
Nothing is uncensored, just like the broadcasts on MTV,  all good stuff blurred.

Treyu90

You do have to register on Videoland in the Netherlands, but after that you can watch from any country.
It may have been geo-blocked on behalf of MTV.

There are 8 seasons at Videoland.

btw
Nothing is uncensored, just like the broadcasts on MTV,  all good stuff blurred.

A little bit may be blurred, but seasons 1 to 5 are still very explicit. From 6 onwards they slowed down. If anyone has a downloadable version, I could cap it. I already have timestamps for when things happen in the first seasons.
Season 1 to 5 are pretty much uncensored but cut heavily with male and female full nudity, al least the videoland version. I dont know about mtv.

spapaars

A little bit may be blurred, but seasons 1 to 5 are still very explicit. From 6 onwards they slowed down. If anyone has a downloadable version, I could cap it. I already have timestamps for when things happen in the first seasons.
Season 1 to 5 are pretty much uncensored but cut heavily with male and female full nudity, al least the videoland version. I dont know about mtv.
It all stays under the duvet, or something hangs on the shower door so you don't see anything, not really explicit.

From the first series.

Treyu90

It all stays under the duvet, or something hangs on the shower door so you don't see anything, not really explicit.

From the first series.

Thats from the third season and there are far more explicit moments in it.

For example, this caps are from the fith season but in awful quality unfortunatelly:

Treyu90

And this is from the third season:
Again, sorry for the quality.

spapaars

Thats from the third season and there are far more explicit moments in it.

For example, this caps are from the fith season but in awful quality unfortunatelly:
Will look later, first 3 seasons is 27 x ± 45 minutes.

Treyu90

Will look later, first 3 seasons is 27 x ± 45 minutes.

I have timestamps for a lot of scenes. If you could post the episodes I could cap it.

spapaars

I have timestamps for a lot of scenes. If you could post the episodes I could cap it.
It would be easier for me if you knew in which episodes they can be found .
Post the episodes? Videoland is just like Netflix, you must have a (paid) subscription.

Zoli0211

Please more video upload! Thanks a lot!

kakes

Can those who have season 3 episodes share, thank you

ebmb1903

hello, where can i watch this show? I've been unsuccessful everywhere I've tried so far. Either the country I'm in doesn't allow access to the site or the VPNs I've tried. Sometimes even when I sign up and agree to pay fees, I have problems with the payment method. Is there anyone who can suggest? Thanks in advance.

spapaars

Season 1 clips in the video section

theodored

Season 1 clips in the video section

Will you be doing all seasons?

spapaars

Will you be doing all seasons?
Eventually I'll do all of them, but it won't be updated every day.

lovereality

Season 1 Highlights

. . . . . .
Great job.... Highlight of season 3?