News:

Update to the forum rules are here
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Main Menu

VK Account

Started by luifaantonio71, February 06, 2023, 05:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

luifaantonio71

I don't like VK because it keeps removing accounts for no reason according to security but you can't recover your account if your account doesn't have a real photo of you.

loq

I don't like VK because it keeps removing accounts for no reason according to security but you can't recover your account if your account doesn't have a real photo of you.
I always restored it by phone number. But to delete accounts for no reason, this is the first time I hear this, to be honest.  hmmm
And you can always write to those support and clarify why the account was deleted.

luifaantonio71

Loq.
According to VK they wanted to enter my account and that's why they blocked it when they entered my account they gave me that information they told me they will change my password and when I enter a new password they tell me your account cannot be recovered because you don't have a profile picture three accounts They did the same to me, that's why I don't want to know more about VK.

rooneyscores10

Zippyshare is the best for download, always works

loq

Loq.
According to VK they wanted to enter my account and that's why they blocked it when they entered my account they gave me that information they told me they will change my password and when I enter a new password they tell me your account cannot be recovered because you don't have a profile picture three accounts They did the same to me, that's why I don't want to know more about VK.
Do you have a link to your profile? I can ask the Russian-speaking admin. Perhaps another admin is fooling you, because this is the first time I see this.

It is best to create pages with a phone number, in case of such problems. As I understand it, admins cannot restore access to you, thinking that this is a stranger trying to take over the page.

luifaantonio71

VK doesn't let you make an account if you don't put a phone number they told me it was because they were protecting my account what a protection they didn't even let me in

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Please discuss it here.

Just to add you should NEVER have anyone access your account even if they are from the VK company.

loq

VK doesn't let you make an account if you don't put a phone number they told me it was because they were protecting my account what a protection they didn't even let me in
It's easier to create a new account immediately with a phone number and not have such problems in the future  tuu:

loq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Please discuss it here.

Just to add you should NEVER have anyone access your account even if they are from the VK company.
I'm sorry, I didn't notice that from a request for content we have grown into a discussion of VK problems  re:

KittyGalore

I'm sorry, I didn't notice that from a request for content we have grown into a discussion of VK problems  re:
It's fine that's why i opened a topic to discuss it away from the requests.

poseidon3000

i don't kno this ... i have an account since several years without pic and I have never been banned

loq

i don't kno this ... i have an account since several years without pic and I have never been banned
As I understand it, if you forget your password and try to recover it through the support service without having a phone number associated with your account, this will be problematic. It will be easier to create a new profile  loll:

poseidon3000

ok i understand better^^ thanks