Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

Couples are handcuffed, they have to go everywhere together (toilet, shower, etc.)
Removing the handcuffs is a serious violation.

Márió and Lissa are the exception to this, because they won the Quiz. And of course Reni

Anita has already announced that she will be breaking the rules :D

catfishaaron

Melanie had to pee in front of Dani since they are cuffed together. Both were embarrassed.

Bibi taking a  bs with Sajti right now.

Orb

Bibi showering with Stoji but they switched camera to bedroom just before they started.

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bibi showering with Stoji but they switched camera to bedroom just before they started.

I'm so confused because they literally JUST took a shower together before the handcuffs

Orb

I'm so confused because they literally JUST took a shower together before the handcuffs

Was that in the morning?

KittyGalore

At 9:58 Barna naked shower they avoided showing his cock.

KittyGalore

Yes they had one this morning but just now again in the last 20 mins they had another both were stripping fully naked and they switched away.

Orb

Bibi sitting down in the kitchen in a towel but is not covering her ass, might be one to consider capping.

Albig

At 9:58 Barna naked shower they avoided showing his cock.
Hide his cock, thousands of people already know it  loll:

Orb

A guy had his knob out in the toilet briefly about 20/25(?) minutes ago. Not sure who it was but he is handcuffed with Anita. So I reckon around 23:45 Hungarian time?

SosaDeluxe

Melanie had to pee in front of Dani since they are cuffed together. Both were embarrassed.

Bibi taking a  bs with Sajti right now.

Wouldn't mind seeing first scene either if they actually showed anything

RK2

Can i get the link to this? it looks like the best feeds we have had in a long time. i will cap I have been around since the John dk days.

felix95

they are heavily focusing on the boring couple the last few hours, so nothing interesting seems to happen

catfishaaron

Barna in bed with Kristiz. He keeps trying to mess around and she's saying no. Clearly uncomfortable. Not sure why production isn't doing anything.

Now he is trying to make her feel bad and turning away. For some reason she is still trying to talk to him. This man has a hold on the girls.

catfishaaron

I don't understand it. This guy has hold of the women.

Pereda

I don't understand it. This guy has hold of the women.

That's gonna be Reni in a few weeks because he cums inside her.

loll:

felix95

the way he keeps holding the throatt of each woman is kinda unsettling ngl, especially if they keep telling him they dont want sex

Pereda

How long are they chained for? They're now all "pregnant"

Barna didn't have sex last night and, as a sex addict, he's probably dying to have sex and focused on that. If they keep it for a few more days, we might notice him getting more desperate for sex. Or maybe he'd just jerk off under the cover to get that urge out.

They should do this until Friday to see how far it pushes Barna. If they take off the cuffs, what is their punishment, he might just do that in order to fuck Reni.  loll:

Kriszti pushed him away because he kept trying to hold her as he slept. He put his hand over the belly and then she had him move his arm and she repositioned. Seemed like she told him she didn't want him holding her.

Panda

on theyr site is a video who it looks like dani and melani had sex

Albig

on theyr site is a video who it looks like dani and melani had sex
yess: yess: yess:
They had sex in the bathroom and then went to bed, according to the official site. The production says that in tonight's program they will show what happened.