Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catfishaaron

They brought the feed back and cut it up n 5 minutes because they started fighting again  loll:

454l

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks like Lissza was walking around bottomless. Don't think we've seen her do that in any of the capped vids so far.
no it wasn t at the stream

Pereda

Who's is fighting with who. I haven't paid attention. The house dynamic seems so weird.

catfishaaron

Reni naked changing in bathroom.

Pereda

Cappers - Reni tits and ass in shower - 2:12am

catfishaaron

Who's is fighting with who. I haven't paid attention. The house dynamic seems so weird.

Rini was crying again. Her and Piros talking about Barna right now. He went on a "date" with Kristiz and Reni had to serve them as she was the waitress.

Seems they are censoring the main house right now and keeping the cameras in the bathroom or on the logo.

Pereda

Why is production pushing dates with Barna? Is that the entire point? Get him laid with all the girls for a story plot?

I know Anita and Piros don't like each other. And that Barna told Piros he doesn't like her either and that's why she cried. Which I understand from Barna's point. He told her he wanted to fuck only and couldn't commit, but Piros continued to lead him on and continue to "date" him. At some point, the victim can't play victim when they are being told you are going into a situation.

Reni knows what Barna is. So does Anita. They want to fuck him, let them, don't bitch and complain if he tries to go after others. They know. what he's after.

Pereda

Cappers - Reni tits and pus - 2:28

Orb

That was a quality scene, I look forward to watching it again. I appreciate the production showing us that when they could have easily put the cameras outside where more people were congregated.

Pereda

They need more female nudity. The only one who showers nude is Bibi, but I think they don't want to just show her nude. They want to get as much female nudity to do a compilation like they did with the bikini 18+ video. They're quite limited unless they get new girls or sex becomes explicit as the housemates begin not to care.

Pereda

Cappers Barna nude shower 3:00am

catfishaaron

Cappers Barna nude shower 3:00am

It makes zero sense they refuse to show him naked. But always showing Rico and Akons. I don't get it.

brorb

It makes zero sense they refuse to show him naked. But always showing Rico and Akons. I don't get it.

I guess his junk is more ... precious  re:

Pereda

The straight camera men think lower of Rico because he has a small cock and its humor and Akos being gay for them is a "whatever"/ "sissy".

Fragile straight masculinity; if they focus too much on Barna/Henrik/Mario/Staji dicks it makes them think of themselves. The only time they're into it is if it's a big dick, but will give glimpses because focusing on them too much is "not straight," albeit they love looking at the hung/ hard dudes for whatever reason.

Dani showers with shorts, so he's not gonna show. Only given a brief glimpse of foreskin when he showered a few days go.

Cappers Rico shower -3:07am

Pereda

I will add something else, Rico as a big tall guy technically has the "smallest" cock of the guys, he is not small by standard means. He'a actually average size.  It's just that he's fat and is funny, and he ridicules his cock.

Barna takes his size (or lack of being big) seriously and that has to do with the sex addiction. He needs female attention and sex and he doesn't want to disappoint by being a 6'4 ex jock. That's why he told Lisza about his dick size knowing she'd talk to others in the house and no one would be surprised he wasn't hung/ affect his shots at getting laid.

Henrik and Mario began to fluff a lot. Obviously trying to show off and take their size seriously.

Stoji and Akos don't really care. They're nonchalant about their sizes. I think that's why the camera guys allow more from them two.

catfishaaron

Production desperate for female nudity. They keep zooming in on them changing hoping for slips. I wouldn't be shocked if they threw in another girl who is willing to  sexx and get naked.

Pereda

Barna fingering Reni - 3:38am

catfishaaron

Reni and Barna in bed fooling around. She did all that crying and ruining the party for nothing!

Pereda

I guess they gonna censor the main bedroom because of Barna and Reni.

WTF makes no sense because they do it all undercover.

But the cabin with Piros was fair game... wtf

Cappers Barna spread-eagle in underwear  3:58am

catfishaaron

I guess they gonna censor the main bedroom because of Barna and Reni.

WTF makes no sense because they do it all undercover.

But the cabin with Piros was fair game... wtf

Cappers Barna spread-eagle in underwear  3:58am

Whoever is running feeds must be new or a full in tonight. It's been horrible. They followed Las and Mario to the cabin. She went in and the camera stayed outside. I guess they don't want to show anything tonight.