Való Világ 11 (2022/2023)

Started by KittyGalore, November 18, 2022, 05:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pereda

The guys are doing their eyebrows?  loll:

l2:

Pereda

Rico has the most "influential IG"... the show hardly has any follows. Production is just making shit up at this point and twisting the stats to suit whoever they want.   j

Henrik bugle 6:38pm

felix95

its also funny because mario has by far the most followers

catfishaaron

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
its also funny because mario has by far the most followers

I think the followers come from their official VV pages which Mario doesn't have the most. They toy with the results, and they will be surprised when someone like Bibi (who is HATED outside) goes in a duel.

The ones with the most support are Sjot and Akos. The others are just waiting in line to be voted out. If everyone plays their cards right the final 4 will likely be Sjot, Akons, Mario OR Rico and one random girl who makes it to the end for no reason.

felix95

yes! looks like henrik is staying  nnn

Pereda

YankeeZulu

No, she just went into the studio I think - I haven't seen the entire thing, but I think it still goes like both of them go into the studio one by one, they have the live show there and then one of them comes back in, and the players will only figure out who it is when the door opens on the way back.

And they clearly don't show the studio stuff on the live stream, that's on the actual tv broadcast

catfishaaron

No, she just went into the studio I think - I haven't seen the entire thing, but I think it still goes like both of them go into the studio one by one, they have the live show there and then one of them comes back in, and the players will only figure out who it is when the door opens on the way back.

And they clearly don't show the studio stuff on the live stream, that's on the actual tv broadcast

I can confirm this is correct. It's like the Gran style shows. They both go out and one comes in. Hendrick just left the house.

ehm: Why does Annita look ten times older in makeup?

KittyGalore

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHendrick just left the house
thd: thd: thd:

catfishaaron

I think a Rico and Piros couple might form. They seem to connect naturally.

dadad

Henrik also left only to the studio ;
There is no decision yet

brorb

catfishaaron

BIBI is pissed  loll: she wanted some 🍆 bad from Hendrick and he's gone.

felix95

shit, how do we get henrik's hard cock now? cryyyy any hungarian girl on here that wants to hit him up on instagram?  loll:

KittyGalore

Cappers Henrik morning wood in boxers 9:48am?
I can't find this are you sure it was Henrik the only one was Rico in the bathroom about that time.

KittyGalore

BIBI is pissed  loll: she wanted some 🍆 bad from Hendrick and he's gone.
Oh no  thd: thd:

Pereda

brorb

I can't find this are you sure it was Henrik the only one was Rico in the bathroom about that time.

I posted in male section. Maybe that's what Pereda was referring to.

catfishaaron

I posted in male section. Maybe that's what Pereda was referring to.

RIP. I'm going to miss the big dick too. A woman needs to go next week. I hope this isn't one of those seasons where all the hot guys go in the first 3 weeks.

Albig

Oh no  thd: thd:
What a pity.  cryyyy
He has left us many complete nudes.  yess:
He had made some really dumb statements, like "I'm on reality to eat for free."  hmmm